close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I am finally going to order my equipment

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by KiloBravo, May 4, 2010.

1. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I just fired off an email to the gun shop. I asked him what kind of price he could get me on the the kit I am looking to purchase. He usually tops the best deal I find anywhere online. It also helps that I spend way too much money there. :whistling:

Upon Colorado4Wheel's suggestion, I am going to go with the Lee Classic Turret press. I also appreciate all other input those have given me to help make this decision.

I am hoping to get everything within the next week or two. I will be sure to post pics as I am unboxing everything.

Thanks again! :wavey:

2. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

You said it my friend. I am very much looking forward to it. :cool:

3. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    Good news then.

Post your list if you like. Might have some other ideas for you if your interested.

4. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Sep 27, 2009
    Austin, TX
    You are going to have so much fun my friend. I didn't know squat several months ago and I learned so much from the good people here. One heck of a hobby.

5. farley45

farley45

Feb 23, 2009
    Nebraska
    Congrats man!

I'd like to hear what's on your list as well.

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Tough to go wrong w/ an LCT.. the ultimate in simplicity.

iGF

7. I also went with the LCT based off quite a few recommendations here and I hate to say it but I'm disappointed.

Disappointed that I didn't buy it earlier that is. It's great.

8. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    That first sentence gave me a heart attack.. :). I almost started to feel bad since I was one of the ones who pushed you in that direction... :)

Glad to hear its working for you..

9. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I just tried bringing up the list on Kemph's website, but there seems to be an issue with it. I am going to ask hm to get everything on that list and I also decided to go with the upgraded powder measure scale and "large and small" combo set of dies or whatever it was. I cannot recall for certain at the moment though. I will be happy to get up the list later for everybody though once the site gets back up and running.

Any other ideas sure would be appreciate though. :wavey:

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  10. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Thanks a lot. That is what people keep telling me, lol. :wavey:

11. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I buy almost everything from Cox's Gun Shop/RMC Sports Outlet. The owner is Chris and he just recently moved from his location in Mingoville off of 64 to Millheim into the old TV repair shop. It is bad for me in a way though, because now he is only about 10 minutes from my house instead of 15, LOL.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  12. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

That was one of the things that appealed so much to me. I am really excited about it.

13. Murph33

Murph33

Feb 4, 2010
    Kansas
    Congrats. I just got into it a couple months ago. Once I finish up with finals next week I am hoping to do some more rifle shooting and finally get into some tedious rifle reloading.

14. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Good luck man! I hope you work up a load you really like.

15. If I wanted a dedicated bench setup, it would definitely be the classic turret that you ordered.

Promise me one thing...don't buy a Lee bottom pour furnace and molds. You'll never come back to 'real life' again.:whistling:

16. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I am sorry, but I am afraid I cannot promise anything quite yet...I am still learning after all. :supergrin:

17. i haven't been down to his new location yet. I always deal with Jimmy and Eric in at J&E's