close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Husqvarna CR125

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Litespeed_67, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Litespeed_67

Litespeed_67 LnL operator

Sep 13, 2004
    Tucson AZ
    Over the christmas break I finally bit the bullet and ordered a brand new Husqvarna CR125 from a dealer out of California. I was only going to use the bike as back up for my KTM250SX so price was the only concern in shopping for a 125. THe bike ended up costing me $3326 delivered in AZ (from Santa Cruz, CA) and I have to say I couldn't be happier. The thing makes power comparable to most of the other 125's and handles like an absolute dream. Just wanted to get the word out that there are still plenty available and you can't beat the deal. Ibought mine from Moore & Sons 831-475-1237.

2. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

Mar 1, 2003
    AZ
    You are telling me that I can pay ~$3300 for a new 125 Husky delivered, including "tax and "prep"?

Is that a closeout thing?

Smokin deal!

3. Litespeed_67

Litespeed_67 LnL operator

Sep 13, 2004
    Tucson AZ
    Yup, the dealer is advertising at 2895 and adds 100 for shipping bringing the total to 2995. ConWay Trucking transported it from Santa Cruz, CA to Tucson for 326.51. They are 2004 year end close out bikes and there are actually several dealers in the US that stock all of the parts for them so getting parts would typically take a couple of days. You should get one. ;f