close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hurry up and go to bed already

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by rilkil23, May 15, 2012.

1. Will my wife ever go to bed so I can play with my new Kel-Tec Sub2000? I bought it used from a GT member and it is the 9mm version that uses the Glock magazines. I picked it up around noon and had to head straight to work. It has been sitting in my trunk and I really want to get it out and clean it for my range trip tomorrow.

2. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
  3. It is until I can sell my Xd40 sc. Deal was no more new guns until I sell one of my carry guns. My buddy is saying he will pay me tomorrow but I can't bring this one up until I can show the Xd is officially gone. She is next in line for a new gun.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    So she wears the holster in the family.. lol j/k

If your buddy falls thru, you are going to need a plan B.

What state are you in?

5. I'm in Colorado and I don't have a good vibe about the Xd transaction. My buddy is moving into a new place with his girlfriend and the deposit and rent payment might leave him cash poor.

6. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    The classifieds on here is a great place to list and sell your handgun. If I were in the same state, I'd be very tempted to buy it from you, but shipping and ffl fees would probably make the deal less attractive. Plus I already have a tentative deal in the works from another gter for a glock..

Take pics and be ready to list as soon as it looks like he may flake out on you. Hopefully everything goes fine with your friend, or you can maybe do ok with a local sale. If none of those work, you always have the GT classifieds or gunbroker.com to fall back on..

Good luck!

7. Thanks. I posted it on GT 5/12 but no takers. It is in great condition and hate to part with it but I'm bored with it and have sold two of my three Rugers for the same reason. Wouldn't be the worst thing if I'm stuck with the Xd as I have learned to shoot the heck out of it and already have all the magazines and holsters for it. See what happens.

8. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    Try giving it to your wife as a present. Kill 2 birds with one stone! lol

9. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    :rofl:

10. SigFTW

SigFTW