close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hunting or What?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by cziv, Dec 28, 2009.

1. cziv

cziv

Mar 14, 2009
    OH
  2. I call it, few punks with money and guns that are everything but hunters, with a lot of time on their hands to play their little realistic video games, who need to grow up and get the hell out of their parents home and be independent.:upeyes:

3. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

that is animal control. feral hogs are a nuisance and cause significant monetary losses to landowners.

it ain't sport and it ain't hunting but it looks fun as hell.

4. cziv

cziv

Mar 14, 2009
    OH
    I didn't like it but my Father told me that they were out of control and destroying millions in damages to Texas farmers. Oh well?

I still hate to see them butchered like that. I'm not a puss and like to hunt but that's a real massacre!

Maybe they donate the meat to shelters or prisons or something??

5. This.

When feral animals take over you need to go to extreme measures to get things back on track.

It's pretty common in Australia as well. Goats, pigs, cats, foxes, rabbits, donkeys, and camels are ruining the environment down there.

6. gunrunner0

gunrunner0

Apr 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Thats just animal control, it's no difference than setting mouse traps in your atic or shooting coyotes that attack livestock. Feral hogs are a growing problem to agriculture all over the country and have to be dealt with.

7. Animal control. No difference than a mouse trap or poisoning a lake/pond to eradicate a asian carp.