close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Human Flavored Tofu

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by snowcrash75, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowcrash75

snowcrash75

I will openly admit that if it tastes good, I will usually put it in my mouth (insert punchline here)...I am an omnivore, and I like a fat juicy steak almost as much as I like bacon, but I do prefer the vegetarian chinese food place in my neighborhood because the chicken/shrimp/lobster/beef they make from soy/seitan/wheat gluten plus god knows what else tastes more like meat and seafood than the ACTUAL meat and seafood at other places in the area (go figure!). Either way, I digress, just wanted to state my position as an eater of all foods before we get to the "meat" of my quandary... :rofl:

If strict vegetarians can morally shovel in turkey flavored tofu, why can't the free world enjoy a delicious plate of HUMAN BEING flavored tofu? None of the moral or health repercussions, but all the flavor...How should I market this?

Here's a few ideas, please feel free to jump in :supergrin:

Cage Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Cruelty Free Organic People Meat

I Can't Believe It's Not Patrick!​

Soy-Lent Tofu

2. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ Millennium Member

The Japanese have already beat you to it. And, in their typical fashion, done it one better. There was a thread here on it a while back, human flavored human. :supergrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.