close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Howdy from Tennessee.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by TN.Frank, Feb 23, 2012.

1. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

Oct 11, 2004
    Avondale, AZ.
    Ok, so I'm NOT a new member but this is a new area and it's looking kind of sparse so I figure I'd post up and say "Howdy" to ya'll.

2. mmassa

mmassa

Sep 16, 2011
    Howdy Frank, I'm just down the hill a little in the cookeville area.

3. Tennessee. I escaped from there in a hot air balloon during the Blanton administration.

Just kidding, I love Tennessee. Welcome.

4. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

Oct 11, 2004
    Avondale, AZ.
    We really need to plan somekind of get-together for all us Mid-East Tennessee pards so we can get to know each other and hang out and do some shooting/talking/trading/ect.
    I think it's just crazy that we "hang out" on forums but in this day and age we rarely actually get together in the flesh to hang out and do stuff together. Heck, we could have Reloading Parties or have a Shooting Contest/BBQ or something were we can actually DO stuff and not just waste time on forums. :supergrin:

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  6. SGT278ACR

SGT278ACR Retired Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    16S DE 680 928
    Well, I'll jump on the Tennessee thread bandwagon! I'm in middle TN too. Dickson. Go VOLS! :cool:

7. JasonMM

JasonMM

Jan 15, 2004
    Memphis, TN
    Hello fellow Tennessean. The patron state of shooting stuff. I am down her in the Southwestern corner, commonly referred to as the arm pit of the state, Memphis. Go Tigers, Go!

8. stevemc

stevemc

Mar 1, 2009
    Good old Tennessee. I would live there if I could. Maybe someday. BTW how is the winter there usually.

9. Samned2003

Samned2003

Nov 6, 2008
  10. btefft

btefft U S Veteran

May 4, 2008
    I live in Columbus, Ga.