close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Howdy from Northwest Indiana.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Miketodd, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Miketodd

Miketodd

Jun 20, 2013
    Howdy all,
    Just wanted to say hi from a new member from Northwest Indiana. I just picked up my first Glock 19 and love it so much that I will be selling one of 1911's to buy at least one more Glock. I look forward to learning many new things on this forum as well as adding my own contributions!

-Mike

2. Lt Scott 14

Lt Scott 14

Mar 14, 2006
    N.W. Indiana
    Welcome Mike. Also a NW In firearm owner. Like this forum, and a few others, due to all the info available about many topics.
    Enjoy.

3. Miketodd

Miketodd

Jun 20, 2013
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I do enjoy several forums as well (Ingo, 1911forum.com). I especially enjoy forums that are catered toward specific firearms, I feel like I can get the best information there.

4. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    Enjoy the forum....................

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  5. Miketodd

Miketodd

Jun 20, 2013
    Thanks again for the kind welcomes. I hope to dive deep into the knowledge on here. Once school and work dies down a little bit, I will be on here more often.
    Quick question, is there a minimum post count that is needed to do business in the classifieds? I can't find this information anywhere.

Thanks!
    -Mike

6. :wavey:Not 2 my knowledge Miketodd, WELCOME BTW, & look @ the top left side in classifieds it should allow U 2 post a thread !! I'm sure some 1 MORE educated than me, LOL, will help U !!!

7. 10mm Glock Guy

10mm Glock Guy

Jul 2, 2013
    Indiana