Howdy from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Turn4811, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Howdy,

I have lived in NE Atlanta for the past 20 years. I got my first Glock on the Blue Label program when I retired from the Air National Guard over 10 years ago.

I got the G37 and was impressed with the round but the gun seemed clunky and had a heavy, gritty trigger pull. The manager of national LEO sales for Glock was in my guard unit and he followed up with me on my opinion of the G37. I told him the trigger was gritty and heavy and the gun seamed stiff and clunky. He took the weapon back to Austel and they polished the ramp, rails, and slides, installed a 3.5 lb trigger, and installed a set of the Glock night sites. The GAP was a different gun when I got it back. I thoroughly enjoy it now and it has over 15K rounds through it.

I have picked up a few Gen4 9mm Glocks since then and leaned more about them. I carry a G26 when I am not carrying the G37. The G37 is a little big for warm weather conceal carry.

Tony

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Howdy from Georgia Introduction Forum Jan 15, 2015
    Howdy from Utah Introduction Forum Sunday at 6:31 PM
    Howdy from the sandhills of NC Introduction Forum Jul 10, 2015
    Been here for many years but I guess I have to introduce myself....HOWDY!!! Introduction Forum Jun 30, 2015
    Howdy from Round Rock TX Introduction Forum Jun 30, 2015

3. :welcome:

4. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

5. dave2

Welcome from a Georgia native but now in Texas!

6. Welcome from a Ga. boy who lives down I-85south about 40 miles from midtown Atl. :wavey:

David C.
    aka ccoprdc

7. Welcome from Spring Texas. G26 is my Glock of choice.

8. janice6

Platinum Member

Welcome to GT.

9. Welcome to GT!

10. Welcome to GT!

11. :wavey:Welcome from up North of Atlanta. We have a ton of Gun Ranges up here now. Go support one or more of them!

12. I am a regular at Wilson Shoals WMA Shooting Range. It's only a 75M range but it works great for pistols and my 22 rifles and I can be there in about 20 minutes from the house. Another plus is boiled peanuts there at Jmore Farms...

13. Sigobsessed

Sigobsessed Good looking

14. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Enjoy GT................. :welcome:

15. Welcome! I live in Canton.

16. Glad to see another Georgian ; Welcome ...
    Davers

17. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

Welcome to the forums!

18. mcoe74

Welcome to the forum.

19. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!