close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How you get made

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Darkangel1846, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Jul 19, 2004
    Oregon
    HA! I have a CC shoulder bag that I picked up at the local gun show a few years ago. Nice bag to carry your crap around. Well usually I pack something in the back compartment so I don't have to dick around with a hip holster in the summer. But today I was using a pocket holster. Anyway went to the local drug store to get a pasport photo.....sat my bag on the counter. The middle aged guy behind the counter smiled and said "Hey you got a gun in there?".....I smiled and said "NO!" He laughed again and said "I have a bag just like that and thats where I carry my glock." I responded that he had made a good choice as it is an excellent bag. Thats when the local LEO walked by , smilled and just kept going. I guess I'm gonna have to get a more common bag.:wavey:

2. SFla27

SFla27

May 1, 2012
    South Florida, USA
    Sounds to me there are some civil, cool-headed people in Oregon.

Always nice to see. :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012

3. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    So you and some store clerk talked about your purse? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

4. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936 Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Rebel South
    man carrying a bag = gun, in every language. The only thing worse than a bag for giving yourself away, is a fanny-pack.

5. fairtomidland

fairtomidland

May 17, 2012
    Fanny pack....Purse....A man should not own! Just Sayin!!!!:supergrin::supergrin: