close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How To Identify Where A Driver Is From

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by 1955mercury, Mar 15, 2012.

1. 1955mercury

1955mercury
    Expand Collapse

How To Identify Where A Driver Is From

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: NEW JERSEY

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in CALIFORNIA

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: ITALY

8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: ALABAMA

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: FLORIDA

12. Republican sticker on bumper, turning left on a no-left-turn intersection, kids in back seat screaming and flipping off other drivers: INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

13. One hand on wheel, one hand on a Coors Light, Jack Daniels straight up in console, can of Copenhagen on dash, girlfriend riding shotgun, black lab named Queenie riding B*tch, buddies and cooler in the truck bed, lights off, 4WD locked in, shotguns and rifles blasting away, Hank Williams Jr's "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" blaring on the tape deck, bumper sticker "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" -SOUTH CAROLINA DRIVER

Thanks to my good friend Mazda in Canada for this one.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ca survivor

ca survivor
    Expand Collapse

can't tell where what state they are from, but if in a convertible car, top down in South Florida, 99% chances they are tourist :rofl:

#2 ca survivor, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  3. RedNine

RedNine
    Expand Collapse
    AutomatedSystem

McDonald's? I only eat uncooked red meat while I'm driving.

Edit: I should have said, "I only throw McDonald's bags out the window while I'm in other peoples' states." :supergrin:

#3 RedNine, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  4. KentuckyPatriot

KentuckyPatriot
    Expand Collapse
    Photojournalist

One hand on steering wheel, one hand on cell phone, putting makeup on in rear-view mirror, riding the brake, AND driving the speed limit or less on an Expressway WHILE in the left-lane...LOUISVILLE! :steamed:

5. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman
    Expand Collapse
    BLR
    Silver Member

driving in a 4x4 15 MPH over the speed limit while passing on the right - UTAH

6. Javelin

Javelin
    Expand Collapse
    Got Glock?
    Silver Member

:rofl:

7. bob_fuller

bob_fuller
    Expand Collapse

Pulled over on the side of the road by the state patrol and getting a ticket for going 3 over... Des Moines, Iowa

8. muscogee

muscogee
    Expand Collapse

Two pickups stopped in the middle of the road with the windows down while the drivers chat - Oklahoma.

9. ohio1425

ohio1425
    Expand Collapse

20ish girl Flying up on your a**, NASCARing you, while texting, putting on make up, just generally not paying attention, but in a big hurry.....everywhere.

10. uscgamecock

uscgamecock
    Expand Collapse

13. One hand on wheel, one hand on a Coors Light, Jack Daniels straight up in console, can of Copenhagen on dash, girlfriend riding shotgun, black lab named Queenie riding B*tch, buddies and cooler in the truck bed, lights off, 4WD locked in, shotguns and rifles blasting away, Hank Williams Jr's "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" blaring on the tape deck, bumper sticker "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" -SOUTH CAROLINA DRIVER

Thanks to my good friend Mazda in Canada for this one.[/QUOTE]

Change Coors Light to Bud Light and Copenhagen to Kodiak.

11. garyjandfamily

garyjandfamily
    Expand Collapse

Fixed it for ya!

12. Two_Clicks

Two_Clicks
    Expand Collapse

Originally Posted by UtahIrishman [​IMG]
    driving in a 4x4 15 MPH over the speed limit on a snowpacked interstate while passing on the right - UTAH

Sorry but that has to go to Buffalo!

Mind you everyone else is still at the speed limit or 5 over

#12 Two_Clicks, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  13. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman
    Expand Collapse
    BLR
    Silver Member

I just figured snow-packed was a given...it's only when the wind is blowing 40 MPH with whiteout conditions that people think about slowing down.

Of course by then you have the 'creepers' that turn a 20 minute commute into three hours.