Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

How quickly does PSA ship out ammo?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Louisville Glocker, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    I'm about to order some ammo from Palmetto state (some Federal XM193F 5.56mm 55 grain and probably some Buck shot) and was wondering if anyone has any recent experience on how long it takes them to ship out? I'm just trying to figure out approx. what day of the week it'll arrive so I can figure out when to order it. (Thursday delivery is bad for me, but pretty much any other day is good). I'm pretty close (kentucky), so how long it takes them to get the order out is the biggest variable.

Any data points?

2. IGotIt

IGotIt No Demlibtards

Aug 20, 2011
    On The Edge
    There is a comment box on the order form. Just put in there to hold shipping so it isn't delivered on a Thursday.

My orders have been delivered from 2 days to 7 days.

Ammo has to be shipped ground so figure about 5 or 6 days if it's in stock.

3. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Last time I ordered ammo from them, took about a week to get from their location to me from the day I ordered it.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  4. They must make my orders slow on purpose. I ordered a rifle kit from them and they did say takes 1 week before shipping, but i didn't get a shipping notice for about two weeks, then i got it. after that, i ordered two other times, one for misc. parts, and the other for a lower. both orders, i didn't get shipping notice till a week later, then i got the stuff a few days after that.
    i am about to order some ammo from them as well. tonight actually when i get back to work (left my wallet in my body armor)
  5. I've always ordered from them on a Saterday, get a notice that they've created a shipping label Monday and then UPS gets it Friday. Being so close I get the order Monday.
  6. deathpriest

Dec 12, 2004
    I believe last order took 5 business days. UPSnor FEDEX will re-attempt delivery next business day:)
  7. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nov 29, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    I have ordered ammunition from them multiple times. When I order early in the morning it ships that day...later in the day and it ships the next day. It has never taken more than one business day to ship. Same for parts orders. I am very happy with their service.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  8. scromer

scromer Millennium Member

Oct 22, 1999
    Upstate South Carolina
  9. I just bought the same rounds you are going to and it took less than a week to get mine.
  10. glock031

Jun 18, 2010
    For ammo usually one week give or take a day.

For complete build to order uppers two weeks give or take a day.

During a big lower sale - anybodys guess

BTW; big sales coming this black friday as posted on thier PSA industry forum.