close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How much would it cost...

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by youngbuck, Apr 6, 2010.

1. youngbuck

youngbuck He's Tyrone!

Jan 4, 2010
    Looking at Kahr's website I am thinking of getting a PM9 but the problem is I want pieces of all the options shown. I want the all black finish on the frame and slide, the external safety, a toss up of CT grip or regular nite sights. How hard would it be to get this gun this way and what would be the easiest way to get it there?

2. roginoz

roginoz

Mar 10, 2009
    KS
    The black gun with factory night sights will set you back about seven bills. Any particular reason for the external safety (unless you live in one of the states that requires them)? The DA-like trigger seems sufficient on mine. I don't see it going off inadvertently.

3. youngbuck

youngbuck He's Tyrone!

Jan 4, 2010
    So does the safety have a SA trigger pull? Im just weighing options really is all. Further investigation will be done

4. Cowart

Cowart

Jun 8, 2008
    The Kahr trigger pull is light and smooth, and very long, also with a longer reset than a Glock. Sort of like an S&W J frame with the world's greatest action job. You need to actually try one to see if you will like it.

5. ltxi

ltxi

Jun 20, 2009
    Parker, Colorado
    x2...I carried a seriously slicked up J frame for many years and Cowart's right on point. The external safety recently introduced on the Mass PM9 is a completely unnecessary, anti-gun, nanny state complication.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010