close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Oct 21, 1999
    Spring, TEXAS....USA
    Hey all,

It's great to see my thread still going. I thought it would've died out long ago. I've been without a laptop for a couple weeks and it's been tedious as all get out to try to use my 7 inch Kindle Fire to browse GT. If I don't get my laptop fixed soon I am going to have to use TapaTalk or something to make it better.

Well I have to say that I too am feeling more and more optimistic. For the first time I have felt like Romney could actually pull this thing off. Ohio is looking better for us for sure. I also like what I am seeing about place that were once thought completely Soetero territory, lock, stock and barrel. NO CHANCE for Romney. I am talking about Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and maybe a couple more. He probably won't win any of these BLUE states, but I am NOT giving up on them and am still praying for the people there that they will make the best choice for the country and their fellow man by electing Romney. This country is on a fast road to GREECE if something isn't done. For the first time in a long time I have thought that the choice we have is very critical to the very survival of the Republic that we know as the USA. I really believe that after another 4 years of Soetero will will have a country that isn't recognizable or be the place that our fathers and grandfathers fought, bled and died to preserve. That country is teetering on the edge of the abyss. It's going to take some serious people to get us turned around. We can't afford a "Community Organizer" running the largest and most complicated "corporation" this world has ever seen. You have seen what that gets you after only 4 years.

I could go on and on, but I am going to have to go back and start reading from the beginning to see what you all are saying. I know there are some good things buried back in the previous pages and I gotta see what they are.

One last thing, my mom's husband has believed and said for several weeks now that Romney will win in a landslide. I don't know if he is talking about Reagan-Mondale kinda landslide or Soetero-Mccain "landslide." When he started saying it I thought he was a NUT, but now I'm not sure what I think. At this point I'd take an Electoral College victory of 270-268. I have to admit though, I sure would love to see a Reagan type of BLOWOUT happen a week from today. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be to watch NBC and PMSNBC if something like that happened? It would be great TV for sure. Wonder what kind of feeling Chris Matthews would be having up his leg if that happened?
    They could have Colin Powell, Michael Moore, Babs Striesand, Howard Dean and several others that have the same mental illness all in one big room talking about how it was all a HUGE RACIST CAMPAIGN that got it done and we were back to the Jim Crow days now.

Sadly, if Romey only won by 1 vote there are lots of NUTBAGS like those I mentioned that will absolutely be calling the USA a RACIST nation if Soetero loses. It is so easy to predict that kinda trash taking place that it should be funny, but it isn't.

Nalajr

2. JLB768

JLB768 Old & Grumpy Lifetime Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Indiana
    Projected Electoral at the moment shows O 247, to R's 206. God I hope he don't get another four years...

3. Henry's Dad

Henry's Dad woof, woof

BHO is making a big ad buy in PA this week.

Ask yourself why he is doing this now.

PA was supposed to be "in the bag" for him.

PA is now very likely to go for Romney.

Without PA, BHO has no path to victory. The electoral college numbers just won't add up for him.

If he loses PA, he can forget about Ohio. It's all over.

You heard it here first...

4. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    The Obama ads running in northern VA have been SO negative. I think people are really getting tired of it. Just like BHO said in 2008, when you've got nothing, attack the other guy.

Frankly I'll still be surprised if Romney wins but the fact that he now has a shot speaks volumes. If the Dems screw this up it will only barely outshine the Republicans utter deafness on stupid social issues.

-Stooxie

5. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    They've been loaded with lies too.

The crap about saving detroit/auto industry.

Really? Selling $80,000 Volts for less then $25,000 is sustainable?

Buying GM in the 50s when its now in the 20's, losing 60% of our investment was a good idea?

People now refusing to buy it cause its "Government Motors" and preferring Ford instead cause they didn't take government money?

And the economy moving again? My ass. 1.3% growth net of government spending doesn't even keep up with population growth.

Steady stream of lies.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  6. We'll do what we can but if it's anything like last time, in the city of philadelphia anyways, the people signing you in to vote give you a hard time if you say republican. I know a handful of people who won't even go to the poll because of how uncomfortable they are made to feel saying republican.

7. Reading all the nervous Nancy posts on here cracks me up, I've been confident Romney will win, I'm still confident, I've not wavered one bit, polls have been and are still skewed. 4-8% win is my prediction with 8% being more likely than 4%. Not a Ragan V mondull landslide but it will be an arse kicking next week. I'm looking forward to watching PMSNBC election night, looking forward to president elect Romney first speak and I'm looking forward to the lame duck president accepting defeat!

8. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Nov 4, 2007
    Romney will win 52%-48% of the popular vote and will break 300 in electoral votes. My prediction.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

9. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    I'm with you, but who is "Ragan V mondull"?

10. Reagan*. iPhone spellchecker mistake, Mondull wasn't a mistake as the man was dull. Look into the 1984 landslide, that map is as red as you will ever see a map!

11. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    I kinda figured that. I just wanted to break your stones a little.

12. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

Jan 27, 2001
    Clarksville, TN
    I wonder if Romney wins if he will dig out that "Office of the President Elect" seal Obama had made up and start running the country 2 months early :p

13. JMag

JMag

Feb 7, 2001
    USA:Love it or leave!
    This. :wavey:

14. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Aug 31, 2012
    terra nullius
    No way Romney wins. I'd stake my GT membership on that. Ohio is the decider. Mitt might even get upset in FL too.

I'm going to really love Mitt Romney's concession speech.

15. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Quoted and logged, not that many of us believed that you'd be here much past the election anyway. ;)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

16. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Pleez if theres' a God in heaven...:whistling:

17. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    I don't believe he will either...and it will be entirely the fault of the GOP for putting up such a **** candidate, not because Obama is any good.

18. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936 Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Rebel South
    If you go by the model that dems have gone by for years, Romney winning early votes in huge numbers is a good indication that many people have turned. The fact that this race is within the margin of error tells me that anyone can win. If you factor in that undecides this late normally vote for the challenger.. leans in Romneys favor but I still think its a toss up.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  19. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Nov 4, 2007
    Just stop.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

20. garflys

garflys

Sep 28, 2008
    Romney will win.