close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How many of you Carry a G-21 SF for CCW, and what is your Carry Rig?

Discussion in 'The 21 Club' started by akapennypincher, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Taz

Taz

Feb 22, 2000
    Round Rock, TX, USA
    About 90% of the time the G21SF rides in a Raven Concealment Phantom set up with IWB overhooks. For my body style this conceals well under even a simple dark t-shirt. Have also used an MTAC, CTAC, Infidel with good success. Just ordered another RCS light compatible Phantom to see how that works. I am considering a Galco Jackass or Andrews Leather Monarch shoulder rig to get the weight off the hips. Not sure though as shoulder rigs and indont tend to mix well.

2. nastytrigger

nastytrigger Mediocre Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Indiana
    Don Hume H717 Concealment Holster. One extra mag in pocket. I usually carry 230gr Speer Gold Dots. Surefire light in a Don Hume holster. Actually, I carry my G19 everyday, but sometimes I'll carry the G21. Been carrying my Springfield 1911 more than the G21 for some reason.

3. Glock21sf-miami

Glock21sf-miami

Jul 25, 2008
    +1 when I feel bold enough to carry my G21SF
    I also use a Comp Tac Infidel for this gun...

4. ImDaGlockinator!

ImDaGlockinator!

Mar 25, 2009
    same here for my G21!

5. OldArcher

OldArcher Gospel Carrier

May 6, 2010
    G21 (NOT SF)

DeSantis Tuck-This 2 IWB- Hot weather, under a Tee Shirt
    Bianchi 7/7L RH Pancake- Wearing a suit or sport coat
    Blackhawk Serpa Pancake or Belt- Under a windbreaker.

Depends upon what's going on that day. All are comfortable, and all are priced fairly.

OA, out...

6. Big_Drunk

Big_Drunk

Dec 28, 2009
    Glock 21SF with grip reduction in a Galco Combat Master under an untucked canvas shirt or a polo style shirt. I wear it on a very sturdy 511 Operator belt and it hides pretty well. The G23 is definitely easier to hide, but I've been carrying the larger pistol lately. I don't think it shows. I carry it at about 4 o'glock.

7. TNRonin

TNRonin Happy G27 owner Millennium Member

Nov 16, 1999
    Middle TN
    Could someone please tell me the serpa part number for the Glock 21 SF? Thanks.

M

8. Milezenji

Milezenji

Jun 21, 2009
    High Noon leather gun belt (1.5 inch width) with Sport/Combat holster. I want an Wilderness Instructor...

9. Todesengel

Todesengel No Compromise.

Apr 17, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Nick Matthews #1 IWB & OWB Mag Pouch, Comp-Tac Kydex reinforced 1.5" Leather Belt. Conceals under a T-Shirt.

[​IMG]

10. DHart

DHart

Nov 16, 2002
    Scottsdale
    I usually carry my G30, but lately have been trying out carrying the 21SF and find it's a little long in the pants for riding my Harley, but otherwise, not bad.

I carry both guns IWB, appendix carry in a High Noon Mister Softy. I love the holster because it does the job perfectly and feels like there's no holster at all. And with the clip I can put it on and take it off in a moment, gun stays in holster during the process.

Here are the guns:

[​IMG]

And here's how I carry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

High Noon stocks these holsters for immediate shipment and the price is right. I have a closet full of unused holsters... because the Mister Softy feels to best to me.

11. Combat_vet

Combat_vet

Mar 18, 2009
    I have various IWB/OWB holsters for the G21... Milt Sparks, OBG, Tucker, TT, etc.... I'm 5'5" and usually carry the G21 in the Tucker or MS VM2...

CCW with a G21 is like trying to shoplift a box of Corn Flakes...

12. vaquero aleman

vaquero aleman "ah-lay-mahn"

Jan 9, 2009
    The Wild Wild West
    My G21OD; I carry it daily on my right cheek in a Glock sport holster(reverse draw) with an extra mag on my left cheek in a Glock mag holder.

I wear a dress shirt over this at work.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  13. TreeTrooper

TreeTrooper Shhhhh...

Mar 23, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Raven Concealment modular, Raven Concealment double mag carrier. Wilderness 5-Stitch Instructors Belt.

14. My G21SF is a lot lighter than OEM and I carry it in a Cross Breed.

[​IMG]