Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

How many here use RedLine?

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by Chevytuff19, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Chevytuff19

Apr 25, 2002
    I have just started using VPX RedLine Gel Caps about a week ago. I take one with lunch and one with dinner (none in the AM because I usually don't eat breakfast). How many pills do you guys take and how many are optimum for successful weight loss?

2. testosterone

Aug 26, 2003
    las vegas
    DO NOT USE OVER THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE............stuff works great......but if you use over whats listed on the label you will get sick, trust me on that. Start off with half the recommended dosage then work up to the full dosage. do not use the stuff past 6pm or you wont be able to get to sleep......assuming you sleep around 10-11pm...

3. c5367

c5367 Esq.

Aug 1, 2003
    I use the liquid version stacked w/ 12.5mg of ephedrine 2-3x a day. It works pretty well. On thing I have noticed cardio training with a HR monitor is that even light running sends my heart rate above 85%, and my resting heart rate is a bit higher as well. In order to any type of heart rate specific training, I have to lay off.