close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many Guns at Border Patrol Agent Terry's Murder Site?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Hey all,

I remember hearing some time ago that there were actually 3 weapons recovered at the murder site when the government is saying there are only 2. They still maintain there were only 2. I remember hearing a recording made by one of the dealers that the ATF ordered to allow these straw purchases. In it the dealer was talking to a female ATF agent and was telling her that there were 3 guns recovered and she acknowledged it after a minute or so of bickering with him. The recording was turned over to the Committees doing the investigation.

Do you all remember this too or am I going crazy?

If this is true and there were 3 guns instead of 2 like the government swears is true, why would they want to keep the 3rd weapon a secret? It wouldn't make it any worse would it? I TOTALLY agree that the family of Agent Terry DESERVES to know EVERYTHING that led to the death of their loved one. Just the fact that the AG hasn't even contacted them to apologize for the actions taken by the ATF that lead to the murder of their loved one is just beneath contempt. It's shameful that this story isn't front page news from coast to coast, but it's expected because this story HURTS Obama and they aren't going to do a thing that endangers his election chances. Too bad we don't have a REAL press anymore.

Anyway, was there a 3rd gun or not at the murder scene? Does anyone know if the filth that killed him have been caught yet?

So many questions out there and I fear we will never learn the whole truth. After all back when Holder was deputy AG under Reno he helped cover up a murder that happened in federal holding in OKC. Look up Kenneth Trentadue if you want to learn more.

Nalajr

2. Toyman

Toyman

Not sure, but maybe 3 were recovered and only 2 were from Fast and Furious?