Glock Talk banner

How many carry sig sauer?

36K views 183 replies 126 participants last post by  OdinIII 
#1 ·
Hello
I am curious as to how many out there prefer to carry sig sauer to other brands?:wavey:

#108 ·
Glad to hear it. Many of the folks here would collapse from exhaustion if they carried a 1911 across the room.

As for the 226 decision, I'd go with the stainless. It weighs about the same as your 1911.

This 6 year old has over 20k rounds through it, much from 2 and 3 day training classes.

Keep the rails greased and it will outlast your ammo budget. :supergrin:

:rofl:

Man how true !

Nice Sig BTW...

I am Sig poor at present but want to get another P220 Stainless.

CM

#114 ·
P228 and G19 in the rotation.

#116 ·
^^^ You carry that thing with the light attached?:dunno:

#117 · (Edited)
^^^ You carry that thing with the light attached?:dunno:

it covers nicely with a button down or a size up t shirt OWB or a regular shirt and a jacket. IWB disappears with a size up T shirt. For my job I'm usually wearing a suit. Private Contract VIP Protection/Bodyguard. Whatever you wanna call it. Results may not be typical, I'm 6ft 4in and 237lbs so... In comparison to my build this qualifies as a sub compact.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#122 ·
Late 1980's, I carried a P225

2005, carried a p239 (40 cal)

waiting on delivery for my P220 Compact SAS , and will be carrying in a TT Gunleather IWB.

Have carried Glock/Beretta/S&W/Colt/Ruger, etc.....in between the Sigs, but am glad to be getting back to Sig.

Sigs are heavier, DA/SA trigger is not the best choice, need to be run "wet", and cost too much....
BUT...I love them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.