How many carry sig sauer?

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by Madmax1010, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I use these in all my sigs good rods and priced right.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. The spring In your first picture looks like a flat "glock style" one.

#82 dpadams6, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Uh, no, it's a genuine factory OEM Sig Sauer part.

If I used Glack parts in my Sigs, my P239, it would look like this:

[​IMG]

4. P239 and P245 have flat recoil springs (same one I believe)...perhaps some others too...

Bill

5. Aa
    Ah. Yes. Forgot about the 239.

6. I still carry my Sig 228 when I use shoulder holster carry. Partly because I feel better about it pointing at others behind me with it in DA mode and partly it's the shoulder holster is Alessi's Bodyguard, the last one I got from the man himself.

7. 229R everyday for the last five years while on duty. Great gun.

8. MrGlock21

MrGlock21 NRA Instructor

Used to carry a 229 for a while but for my liking it's too fat.
    Glock and PPS and 1911 for me.

9. Lou sure knew how to put them together didn't he???...I own three DOJ holsters made by him and they are as tight and perfect today as when he made them for me MANY years ago...

Bill

10. I carry a P229 at work in 40 S&W.

My off duty CC weapon is a Glock 27 or 22.

The Sig is a fine gun, but for the price I will stick with Glock.

11. I'm like you, as soon as my holster arrives it be my 220 for EDC

12. Which 220 do have mine are the SS elites with the beavertail.
    Very smooth shooting and accurate weapons I have thousands of rds thru mine 100% reliability.:wavey:

13. I thought I was the only one that liked single stacks Sigs
    220, 239 and 238 waiting on the 938.

14. You're not the only one who likes thin. My preference is the P239, and when that's not convenient, a Smith J frame.

If I could carry one, it would be my HK45C, despite the poor factory trigger. It's just a hair too bulky compared to the P239, though, for carry in light clothing. It's the bees knees when it comes to accuracy, shootability and reliability, just thick, with a cruddy trigger.

15. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

Well at least we know the Sig plastic cases are fireproof. :supergrin:

16. Sig 239 9mm in a Kramer horsehide IWB and a backup mag is one of my favorite carries in winter. It's flat, powerful enough with modern 9mm ammo, dead nuts reliable and more accurate than I'll ever be. Also have a Sig 229 E2 in 9mm that I really like, but find it too big to carry concealed.

17. I agree. I believe Kramer horsehide are the best holsters on the planet.

18. I have been looking for a pocket gun. My usual is my 442. I decided to try the litle sig. My first trip to the range had me a little worried. I had 6 or 7 malfunctions during the first 200 rds. I knew sig was a quality weapon so I took it home cleaned it well and gave it a good lube. This weekend 200 rds and not one problem at all. And this little piece is accurate as hell. When I IWB, I have a couple of Glocks to choose from, but for pocket carry there's only one choice, the P238.

#99 tankermw, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  19. I rotate a sig P225 in my CCW rotation along with my glock and Browning Hi Power