close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How many Busa owners in here?

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Dakkine2, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Dakkine2

Dakkine2

Oct 5, 2005
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    What's up guys. Just wondering how many Busa riders we have on here. Got my '05 LE in April. I'm trying to find the best method to carry while on the bike. Any suggestions?
    Pic of the bike
    [​IMG]

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I had a 2000 Busa years ago. It looks nice.

I always carry a subcompact in the inside pocket of my riding jacket. Its not very accesible, but more comfortable than any other way I have tried while riding.

3. Texas T

Texas T TX expatriate CLM

Jan 25, 2000
    Aridzona
    I'm not sure if there really is a "good" way to carry while riding. I don't want it in the tankbag if I need it in a hurry, yet I don't want a solid chunk of metal strapped to my body when I have an unexpected dismount.

I usually settle for the lesser of two evils and keep it in the tank bag.

4. hayabusa200

hayabusa200

Sep 11, 2005
    Ohio
    In Ohio we have to carry it exposed on your person in plain sight, but unless you want to get hassled, you are better off locking it under your hump. They do make a hump mod which you can purchase at www.humpmod.com
    which gives you usable space inside the hump.That is your best bet, unless you can carry it concealed.