close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How many Babies killed on "Chucklehead's" watch?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Vic777

Vic777
    Expand Collapse

How many Americans living in their Mothers womb have been killed during the time "Chucklehead" Biden has been in control?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348
    Expand Collapse
    Happy Member

'prolly about 1/2 as many as the last VP

3. Vic777

Vic777
    Expand Collapse

Do you think Biden's "head count", is over Five Million?

4. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

as much as I dislike the current circus in the White House, blaming the VP for a woman's decision to have an abortion is a stretch even for me.

5. jeepinbandit

jeepinbandit
    Expand Collapse
    Sgt. USMC

+1 to above. Not my body they can do what they want with it.

6. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman
    Expand Collapse

These folks would have had kids themselves and we would not have an immigrant problem had we allowed them to live.

Does GOD bless a Country that kills 55,000,000?

Biden is a good Catholic and all plus he comes from Scranton.

Been to Scranton lately? It has really gone down-hill in the 40 years Biden has been in Washington as a Senate Lounge Lizard with the fake teeth, fake hair, fake botox, fake perma-tan and fake ideas.

All Biden has done is line his pockets; he does not care about the working man. Did you ever see his mansion? He has done very well on the taxpayer dime.

And you know why he could never be President? He was caught plagiarizing repeatedly; he is a habitual liar unfit to be one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

7. Guss

Guss
    Expand Collapse

If we provide an environment where women know that they and their children will get health care, maybe they will be more inclined to bring them full term.

It has already been demonstrated that when birth control is made freely available, abortion rates go down. So if you want to cut the abortion rate, please support the Affordable Care Act.

8. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

^^^^---------- what he said.

Not goose, dutch.

#8 snerd, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  9. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

If we had a environment where parents had to raise only the children they could afford and pay their expenses we would have less careless breeding.

Repeal Obama care and cut the welfare program.

as a bonus, with the extra money, responsible parents could provide better for their children

10. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman
    Expand Collapse

No Can Do.

I cannot support Obama-Care as it is illegitimate; illegally passed with dead Ted Kennedy’s old vote after Massachusetts voted Scott Brown in to stop Obama-Care.

Not one Republican voted for it.

The Tea Party was formed because of the illegitimate Obama-Care. We did not forget and we vote.

Plus free birth control is readily available; we do not need the Government to take over 1/6th of the economy.

11. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

Not only that but the SCOTUS decided the mandate was a "tax", since it started in the Senate and not the House it is not a Constitutional "tax". Tax bills are Constitutionally restricted to the House to initiate.

12. Guss

Guss
    Expand Collapse

Do the facts bear out your hypothesis?
    There seems to be less careless breeding in comparable countries that have national health care systems.
    Experiments in our own country show that free birth control does reduce unwanted pregnancies and hence would lower medical expenditures and abortions.

13. cowboy1964

cowboy1964
    Expand Collapse

Pro-choice Catholics. One of the biggest hypocrisies EVER.

14. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

So the only way to make birth-control avalable is "Obama care"?

that is stretching credibility even for a liberal

15. GAFinch

GAFinch
    Expand Collapse

The real question is how many abortions were performed overseas by taxpayer-funded NGO's since they stopped enforcing the Mexico City Policy in 2008 (Clinton/Gore didn't enforce it either).

16. GAFinch

GAFinch
    Expand Collapse

That was the argument that led to contraceptives being legalized for unmarried people, yet there are 1.2 million abortions are being performed each year anyway, despite very inexpensive/free medications being readily available for needy individuals. 40% of births occur out of wedlock. It's all been a pack of lies.

17. jdavionic

jdavionic
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

I know people are passionate about this subject, but I think that making this an election issue will do more harm than good.

18. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

Id on't think, either way you see it, that is a key issue in any Presidential election much less this one. It is usually brought up by liberals to disqualify a conservatve candidate with fundamentalists in the base. It is a deep moral issue on one side and a deep political issue on the other, You can guess which is which.

19. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT
    Expand Collapse
    Ex-Gunslinger

+1!

I drove by the local abortion clinic yesterday on my way to the methadone clinic and I noticed that 8 out of 10 cars in the employee parking lot had Obama bumper stickers.

Also noticed that 9 out of 10 cars in the customer parking lot had Romney bumperstickers.

Spyder

#19 FFR Spyder GT, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  20. nursetim

nursetim
    Expand Collapse

I'm with countrygun on this. BTW, I'm glad you ID'd the chucklehead, there are so many to choose from. :supergrin: