close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How long

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by Wade-19, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Wade-19

Wade-19

Sep 24, 2007
    St. Louis
    O.K> see my other post. I FINALLY came up with an e-mail address that sigforum.com would accept. I joined 2 days ago and they still have not approved my mebership, so I can't sign on. There have been at least 3 guns listed in the last 2 days that I would've purchased, but I can't contact the sellers yet. My question is how long does it normally take them to approve a new member ?:dunno:

2. jcs71

jcs71

Sep 16, 2005
    tennessee
    Please tell me what you had to use for an address. I have tried to become a member using my comcast address and it would not work. I would love to be a member there as well.

3. jcs71

jcs71

Sep 16, 2005
    tennessee
    Well it turns out that my comcast address will work but I am like you and waiting for approval. This waiting sucks!

4. RedTape

RedTape

Sep 29, 2003
    Oklahoma
    I saw a post on there the other day from para letting everyone know that they were having a problem getting new members registered and they were working on getting it fixed. That might be the issue, just FYI.