close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How long have you been traveling?

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by CPT_CRUNCH, Nov 6, 2009.

1. CPT_CRUNCH

CPT_CRUNCH P.O.W.

Jul 16, 2008
    JBLM, WA
    i have my EA proficiency tonight, then will be passed to FC. its been a truely great experience. one that i've been waiting to take for the better part of seven years (army moves me around too much). with each new brother i meet i find myself craving more and more light. also am going to be raised at the grand lodge, what an honor!!! so i'll be getting an early christmas present next month!

so, just wondering how long you all have been traveling?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    I was raised in a Masonic family and played with the Shrine band but only joined about 4 years ago. Wish I had done it sooner.

3. dinggaling

dinggaling APO Traveler

Jul 4, 2004
    Rainbow Clubhouse
    My second year, Island Luz Minerva Lodge#5, Grand Lodge of the Philippines :cool:

4. neil

neil

Mar 4, 2002
    Philippines
    Raised October 2008, Kalantiao Lodge #187. Conferred 32nd Degree only this November 28, 2009. Panay Bodies, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of the Philippines.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  5. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

Sep 16, 2002
    Georgia
    10 year Pa Mason. Just Joined in Ga as a dual membership this year.

6. CPT_CRUNCH

CPT_CRUNCH P.O.W.

Jul 16, 2008
    JBLM, WA
    lots of time traveling here i see. "old heads" have the best stories... haha!

thanks for the inputs. i'm still a newbie but look forward to sharing and helping others.

i get raised 19 DEC and can will go to the grand lodge full of confidence! i'm ready. not to be too cocky but i've taken this journey extremely seriously. staying focused talking to knowledgeable brothers and asking the right questions i guess.

studying, leading my cables by example and helping (or as my WM and SD say "CARRYING") them along the way. best part is my Sun will be there for the feast! the wife is coming too, shes been a great support during this process. but it means a lot to me that my Sun will be there. he's only 20 months old, but i already look forward to the day when he may ASK!

7. kp110477

kp110477

Jan 21, 2010
    T minus 10 days and counting. I have a lunch date with a member when I return from sea to discuss the brotherhood. I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting into but have been talking with a member of the Widows' Sons and am very excited about taking the next few steps.

8. tankermw

tankermw

Apr 10, 2008
    Florida