close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How cool is that?!

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by tcraiger23, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I am starting a new career tomorrow on a very important day. 100 years of awesome design and beauty. Where am I going to work you ask? Shoot Straight in Florida. They have six locations, huge inventory, beautiful indoor range, a true shooting sports superstore.:embarassed:

2. Thank you very much.

3. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Feb 3, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Awesome! Good luck and don't turn into a snob. :tongueout:

4. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    congrats! They gonna let you get the employee discount on the first day of work?

5. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

May 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Discounts for everyone!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  6. RMA

RMA

Nov 19, 2009
    Tampa, Fl
    I'm heading to their Brandon location sometime this week for a Dawson Precision sight install on a Glock 34. They have a really nice setup at that loaction, best of luck on your new career!

7. carguy2244

carguy2244

Jan 13, 2009
    I lived in Apopka in the late 80s, and shot at Shoot Straight all the time. Shot my first bowling pins there, got my first 1911s there, saw my first race gun there. Great range, store, and gunsmith place.
    Mike was the owner. The place seems to have grown about 10,000%. Is Mike still the owner?
    Oh yeah, congratulations on a great job!

8. Look me up, I'll be the new guy trying to take it all in. I won't be on the sales floor though until I get all the computer training done.

9. Not sure, I'll be at the Tampa location.

10. Tampa, Lakeland, Casselberry, Apopka, Ft. Myers and West Palm Beach.

11. a45sArtwork

a45sArtwork

Feb 16, 2011
    Never seen someone so happy to be cleaning toliets, hahahaha, I'm just messin OP. Good luck and congratulations...... x2 (don't turn into a snob). Always remember there was a time when you were new. Give good ppl a break, tell dumb fuks to get out of your store and re-think their lives. Post up some pics of the shop when you get a chance.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011