How 'bout a HK holster thread?

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by faawrenchbndr, Feb 7, 2013.

1. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

What does everyone carry their HKs in?

My P7m8 in a Del Fatti

[​IMG]

P30 in a Kaluban Cloak

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. My USP 45 went in an uncle mikes PRO3 duty holster when I wore it. My USP 45 C went in a blackhawk serpa holster. I also have a blade tech for the full size 45.

3. m27 on a vickers tactical sling ;)

4. P2000 V3 9mm in either a High Noon Snapper or Slide Guard. Bill

5. A classic X 2 a Del Fatti and a H&K P-7 M8

6. My 45c rides in either a Raven Phantom OWB or a Secret City Weaponeers K-25 IWB.

7. A'boy

A'boy fulla hateraid

A raven ACR or a Tagua leather holster used for Appendix carry. Coming soon, the CCC Shaggy :D.

8. HK45 in a Pit Bull Tactical OWB.

HK P7, haven't decided.

9. Custom leather IWB for my 2 P30's - made it by hand myself. Hermann Oak 7/8 oz cowhide, 277 thread, Fiebings dye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. HK45c in a Comptac Minotaur IWB. A P2000SK in a fobus ankle holster.

11. P30 and P2k in a Galco Summer comfort IWB
    Some times I have also use a twisted leather lanyard/Lace with two loops on the end and the pistol tucked into that

12. When I had my P30. Carried it in either a Comptac infidel or a Secret city Weaponeers K-25 ;-)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

HK45 and a Raven Concealment Phantom with all the Magpul options.

14. Jisatsu

Jisatsu Maine Coon

Comp-tac Minotaur for both the USPc and P7. Very comfortable and easy to set up/remove.

15. My USPC .357 sig fits nicely in an OWB DM BUllard for a Glock 19/23.

16. These are all holster I make myself

HK P30S in a Griffon V OWB in cordovan horse hide and black shark trim

[​IMG]

Then a Raptor IWB for the HK P30L

[​IMG]

HK P30L in a Osprey OWB pancake style holster with light brown horse hide and black shark reinforcement piece.

[​IMG]

HK P30s in a light brown horse hide Harrier OWB holster

[​IMG]

#16 triage, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  17. Nice holsters. The shark looks great. I have yet to try anything but cow or horse.

I'd be interested to hear how you dyed this one... type of dye, method (airbrush?), etc. How did you get the tiger stripe effect?

18. HK P2000SK .40 LEM in a CompTac MTAC.

[​IMG]

#18 xidica, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  19. This holster was dip dyed in 32 oz of light brown Fiebing's Pro dye cut with 2 gallons of denatured alcohol. The mixture was a really light brown and I could control the darkness by how long I had it submerged in the mixture. Usually I would dip it for 20 seconds and then after it dried and I saw how light or dark it was then I would maybe dip it for another 10-20 seconds. I no longer dip dye browns due to its inconsistency with cowhide. Every 8-10 holsters would get dark splotches on the edges and it looked horrible.

I now spray my pieces using a Iwata sprayer and pump. Much nicer finishes, even consistency now but its is a longer process.

The "tiger striping" was really light when I cut the piece. It disappeared when I dyed the piece. I thouight "that sucks" but after I put the finishing Resolene acrylic on is when the tiger striping really popped.

20. USPc 45 in a Crown IWB holster.