close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How Backed Up is Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Tpr430, Jan 29, 2013.

1. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

Jan 26, 2009
    SWMO
    From the rumor/grapevine talk I've heard, Glock was already pushing manufacturing capacity. Their QC shouldn't be effected too much, even if they do ramp up production another notch or two.

One of the authorized LEO sellers told me Glock was prioritizing LEO sales, then the retail market, because of the demands and not being able to meet them for the next 6-9 months. :shocked: :wow:

:wavey:

red

2. AIRASSAULT18B

AIRASSAULT18B

May 5, 2006
    FORWARD AO
    The last time there was a large demand for weapons Glock started bringing in the Austrian eagle proof stamped to keep up with demand. I was able to get the eagle on the 17,22,34&35. They should be able to do this again.

3. plainsman

plainsman

Jul 25, 2005
    These pathetic, misguided, Constitution violating scum are trying to make criminals out of Americans who seek to peacefully own a lawful product.

You can't make deals with scum like this.

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for a outright ban, Mr.& Mrs. America turn 'en ALL in! I would have done it."
    Senator Dianne Feinstein

4. BadgerX

BadgerX

Jan 30, 2013
    ordered a Blue Label G19 GEN4 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything yet............

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  5. Hyena

Hyena

Jan 4, 2013
    Texas
    Called the place where I ordered my blue label G30. Said it will be a couple more months. Anyone know of any gen 4 G30s in Texas? Don't know if I can wait that long for a few $100.

6. ace402

ace402

Jan 23, 2013
    I ordered a Blue Label G4 G19 towards the end of December. I was told I was in the mid 40's on the blue label back-order list for that particular LGS. I was also told I could expect the gun mid January. I picked the gun up about a week ago. The sales rep I spoke with said I was lucky I called when I did. He said other than their January shipment, the next time they would be getting blue labels in would be this March.

7. burttrans

burttrans

Aug 17, 2012
    Wow I am lucky! Couple weeks ago at gun show picked up a G26 Gen3 made in USA gun for $499. I had been looking for months for a USA made gun and found it just in time before all this crazy stuff started.

8. Tpr430

Tpr430

Dec 31, 2012
    Looks like I found a XDs to hold me over until my G39 comes..........

9. Sheepdog689

Sheepdog689 NRA Life Member

Oct 24, 2010
    I just placed an order for a blue label 39 today....I was hoping to have it by the summer....I just have to figure out which summer! But, there's an upside to everything. Maybe I'll end up with a Gen4 if it takes that long.

10. Wise87

Wise87

Jan 25, 2013
    N.W. Florida
    Our local blue label dealer got in a few 27's yesterday. I went there today and they still had a few. One guy walked out with 4 of them while I was browsing the store. I would have gotten one myself but I'm set on the 19 and 26. Ammo was also low there but there was plenty of .40 on the shelf. It was almost tempted but I'm going to hold out for a few.

11. SeeJohnLikeSig&Glock

SeeJohnLikeSig&Glock

Aug 27, 2008
    I wonder if the manufacturers know there will be a metric ass ton of used guns on the market soon when no new gun laws are passed...?

12. JohnnyE

JohnnyE

May 15, 2011
    My Maryland LGS, a four person operation with an 500 square foot sales floor, received 70 NIB G19's (a few of those pistols had a few rounds fired through them by the security company that gave them up) in time to open Saturday morning. The doors opened Saturday at 10 am and by 3:15 pm, they were sold out. All face-to-face transactions. One G19 every 5 1/2 minutes.

13. I'm keeping my ammo choices/ stock and platforms to the 9mm, 357. sig and .40 (to a lesser extent).

I have a G32 on the way and will have drop in barrells in 9mm and .40 just in case. One gun three calibers can't beat it! As you can see in my signature I have mostly 9mm.

Just one guys set-up.

Anyone else have something similar?

14. AustinTx

AustinTx

Aug 16, 2006
    Tx
    Better get one, before the hoarders get them all.