Glock Talk banner

How are the Korean GLOCK mags holding up?

37K views 60 replies 46 participants last post by  branned 
#1 ·
Checking up on this again. Inquirying minds want to know...

#9 ·
i would totally choose the victory over the scherer, i have both the 30+ rd mags in 40sw, and my victory has had 1FTF vs the scherers 8+ FTF. :steamed:

#11 ·
My Kahn G17 and G18 mags (drop free) all function flawlessly. Even accidently dropped a loaded 33rd mag from waist high onto a hardwood floor. Nothing happened. No damage, no cartridges spraying out the top, no floorplate popping off, nothing.

#15 ·
I have four KCI G19 mags that I have been using at the range in both the 19 and a G26.

I have never had any problems at all with them and I am doing drills that cause them to get dropped in the gravel and dirt.

I honestly can't tell them apart from the Glock mags and I believe I payed $9 bucks apiece for them.

#22 · (Edited)
OK, I sign onto GlockTalk and do a search for 'Victory Mags' and this thread pops up... I wanted opinions on the Victory mags, as I intend to buy 3 right now as I type this....

OK here we go, just bought 3 33rd Victory Mags, they're guaranteed to be 100% as reliable as Glock and to be honest I cannot see any difference other then the Glock logo..

I'll post a review/reply after I've dumped a couple mags..

EDIT: Just to add, I paid $15ea for 33rd mags, also 10% off, with shipping 3 mags total for $55. I won't post where I got them til I try them for myself..

Rob

#26 ·
I found that the springs are not of good quality and it do not push up on the follower in order to hold the slide back. The last round is fired and the slide will close, some will think that there may be another round in the chamber but there will not be unless you count your rounds to know for sure. I believe that these mags are only good for training and not for personal defense.

The slide will not stay back when the last round is fired. If you want to take that chance? Well! I have found this same mis function on 15 KCI magazines tested both for the Glock 19 and the Glock 17 KCI magazines.

Good Luck,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.