close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How about that race in Miami

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by norton, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Man this has been a barn burner. Its still in the air. Stewart and Edwards. Good stuff. If you have a chance check it out now.

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    How many times have I told you to keep things on a reloading topic!

(Best damn race I've ever seen, had absolutely everything!)

Jack

3. PhantomF4E

PhantomF4E

Aug 24, 2010
    South Florida
    I'll tick you guys off then . Like last year I had passes to the Homestead race, a golf cart and access to everywhere but the pit area. I stayed home and planted tomatoes LOL... Now to keep on a reloading topic I did sort some brass my son picked up at the range last week... I wish I was a race fan...

4. All true reloaders, and genuine Americans love Nascar. :supergrin:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    Of course then we have people like Phantom who will probably be enjoying a nice bowl of tofu Thursday whilst watching the Shopping Channel on tv. :couch:

Jack

6. PhantomF4E

PhantomF4E

Aug 24, 2010
    South Florida
    Ouch lol Naaaa just a nice shot of Dahwhinnie Single Malt.. Already got the Turkey . My 10th Great Grandfather is William Bradford, it's kind of a mandatory thing in the family ... I used to be a motor head back in the day Jack you may have seen my Boss 302 shoot up I95 in Miami back in the late 70's :) Just never got into the Nascar thing . We placed 11 atms at the track this weekend , and I delegate better these days than actually working !!!

7. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    An excellent race as well as a Championship series. Tony and Carl are outstanding drivers as well as good sports. Carl congratulating Tony on the track - you can't get much more genuine than that!

I gave up being at the race to take my son and nephew hunting tomorrow. Well worth the price, although I really missed being there. We're shooting factory ammo-I don't reload .22 or shotgun....

8. tjpet

tjpet

May 14, 2001
    Utah-Idaho border

Nascar, rodeo, watching pain dry - tough for me to pick out my favorite as they're all so riveting!