close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How about having the Tyler carry a Glock?

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Peak_Oil, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Peak_Oil

Peak_Oil

Jan 15, 2005
    I like tradition as much as the next Mason, but how about dragging the Tyler's [blanketty blank of his blank] up into the 18th century and giving him a firearm?

2. CaptDoug04

CaptDoug04 PM 2005

Feb 16, 2003
    In the big house
    Ok, since we want a good firearm we will use SAXD's :tongueout: :supergrin: :rofl:

3. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    I've wondered about this before. I don't carry at Lodge, but the thought has crossed my mind. I'm not worried about the brothers in Lodge, it's the people showing up off the street that bug me.

4. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Jun 25, 2002
    Anniston, Alabama
    Our lodge was in a beautiful section of town 55 years ago. Not a crack in the sidewalk. Now there is crack everywhere if you get my drift.

Whores walk past our lodge door several times a night, and have offered their "services" as we stood around before communications.

We are currently trying desperately to sell and move.

I can guarantee that several Brothers are armed, every meeting. The doors are locked, and no one goes out alone.

5. WV45fan

WV45fan

Oct 7, 2005
    WV, USA
    I have family just outside Birmingham, and Ive been through Anniston. I can only imagine what you see.

Stay Safe Brother

6. CaptDoug04

CaptDoug04 PM 2005

Feb 16, 2003
    In the big house
    In my state, the Grand Master issued an edict prohibiting firearms in Lodge except for LEOs on duty.