Glock Talk banner

How about a Hk only pic thread?

110K views 297 replies 129 participants last post by  Beanie-Bean 
#1 · (Edited)
Who has 'em?

Let's see 'em!

#257 ·

P9S 45 ACP Target
Nice. I've wanted one of those since I was a kid. Found 2 of the non-target variant at the most recent Houston Gun Collectors Association show. Both sellers wanted $700. Problem was, both guns looked like they'd been tossed into an empty cement mixer and tumbled for a couple of months before they made it to the show. I couldn't justify $700 for either of them, given the hard lives they'd obviously led.

I'm wondering now if I should have thought different. Still holding out for a target model, hopefully with the giant wood grips.

Congrats on your very nice piece.

#258 ·
Edwood,

Is there any chance you could make a thread about what it is you do for a living; or what you can tell us about what you do for a living?
I understand from some of your previous posts that you work for the Mexican government, and it certainly looks like you roll around in a Tahoe that contains more interesting toys than the rest of us!

#265 ·
P9S Combat

Always thought these were cool looking guns. Just recently watched a Bronson movie called St. Ives. They were using these guns. The guy referred to them as a Oberndorf 9mm. Had no idea what that meant, but I see it is written on the slide.

#272 ·
Here's my contribution. No HK picture thread can be complete without at least one HK4. Purchased new in 1983 with two calibers, (380 and 22).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.