close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

How about a GUN SAFE Forum? Please?

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by Viper_Audio, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Viper_Audio

Viper_Audio

Jun 4, 2002
    Michigan
    For those who have bought a safe, you know how much reseach you put into it.... Brand Names, Prices, Fire ratings, warranties, customer service, pictures, etc.....

Gun safe threads are all over Glocktalk, in multiple forums. I would like to start a dedicated forum for handgun safes & large gun safes.

How about it??

2. i'm all for it as I am going to need another one soon. Jackofalltrades

3. mnmiv

mnmiv

Sep 13, 2004
    Georgia
    I would love to have someone's input on a moderate sized/priced safe for several pistols and a couple of long guns. I've seen lots of prices but don't know what to consider when looking for value. Thanks!

4. Eyespy

Eyespy Proud Infidel

Sep 2, 2004
    Southern California
    I am neck deep in this right now, looking into numerous safe choices before I make a purchase decision.

5. walpur6isknight

walpur6isknight psychonaut

Jan 31, 2005
    Psychonauting around
    im going crazy without a gun safe!!! i recently changed hobbies, and naturally i spent too much too fast on some new toys. now ive got these guns, and no way to secure them to my satisfaction. hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20. it drives me crazy when going to work in the AM. what to do, what to do. lets get a safe forum going guys!!!

6. cactusman

cactusman Ammo Squirrel

Aug 31, 2004
    Arizona
    I'll vote for it too -- it took me a long time to decide on the safe that I wanted and I echo what others have said here about having to search a ton of different forums to find out the needed info. It works, but is slow. A dedicated forum would be nice, especially since purchasing a safe is such an important decision.

7. walpur6isknight

walpur6isknight psychonaut

Jan 31, 2005
    Psychonauting around
    well dont we need 50 folks to get this thing going?

8. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

Mar 6, 2005
    Raccoon City