close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Houston area

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by Matthew26, May 7, 2007.

1. Matthew26

Matthew26

Jan 23, 2004
    At my house
    In katy and need info on a good place to take CHL course and it must be all inclusive please.

2. waltherone

waltherone

Aug 26, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Did mine at Top Gun (www.topgunrange.com), was all inclusive (did fingerprinting, filling out of paperwork, photos taken, everything). You leave there with all your stuff 99% filled out, all pics taken, all prints taken. All you need is a stamp.

3. nuparadigm

nuparadigm

Aug 12, 2004
    Houston area
    This one will be closer to you: Swat Center ... and their price is much better than Top Gun.

4. waltherone

waltherone

Aug 26, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Hmm, I live in rosenberg and haven't ever found any ranges to shoot at here in town... do those guys have a range at their location?? Per that address on their site, its in a sort of residential area, and not many new buildings have been put up, if any, in that area in years... just curious. Need to go check that out soon I guess?

5. nuparadigm

nuparadigm

Aug 12, 2004
    Houston area
    I live in the Rosenberg area, also. Wayne & Pete (SWAT Center) have a private range of their own.

6. blboyd

blboyd

Dec 20, 2002
    Conroe, TX
    I just stumbled across this thread and saw 2 fellow GTers from Rosenberg.

I spent the first 22years of my life in Rosenberg and now I live up in Conroe. Small World......

Brandon

7. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Dump The Hump"

I used to work for Rosenberg PD, does that count?:thumbsup:

8. waltherone

waltherone

Aug 26, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Didja happen to know a cat named c. murphy? Was a good buddy of my dad's that worked for rosenberg IIRC (first name omitted of course)

Small world :)

9. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Dump The Hump"

I started with Rosenberg right after he left. But I went to Fort Bend County Sheriff's office after the berg, and got to know Murph real well. We work Arcola and fresno together. I haven't talked with him in a while, but I know where he works now I just haven't kept in touch. I work in the Houston area now.