close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Horse puckey

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, May 22, 2012.

1. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

Nov 22, 2004
    My neighbor trains those kinds of horses, I think she is qualified at the Olympic level now. Geeze when she was talking about the number of years it takes to train them.............Wow. Horse ballet, now that is funny, try horse combat/martial arts training, the competition came from the training of war horses.

Really, who cares what the Romney family spends on horses, I bet it is a far cry from the cost of vacations obama has spent of our tax dollars on vacation, and that doesn't count the security.

Last edited: May 22, 2012

2. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    It's all relative. If I make $100,000 a year and spend $20,000 on toys and recreation it's the same as someone who makes $10,000,000 a year and spends $2,000,000 on toys and recreation. And I don't hold anything against them. More power to them.

Don't drink the class envy cool aid.

3. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    I think he means the reporting of this... trying to make something out of nothing... is detestable.

4. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009

Please buy a calculator and have someone else balance your checkbook...

Damn son, back to remedial math for you.

Then we can enroll you in a micro-economics course to help you understand the effect of discretionary income at different income levels.

5. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    OOOPS! Thanks, but my point still stands. It's nobodies business what someone spends out of their own money.

6. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    People shouldn't be upset at how the Romney's spend their money.

They should pay attention to how the government spends theirs.

Maybe Michelle Obama's vacations would be of interest to them?

7. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Yep. :wavey:

It does show how petty liberals are and how far the obama media will go to perpetrate their class warfare against Romney and now his wife.

8. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    AMEN! the government is throwing a record amount of YOUR and the next generations money down a blackhole, who cares that a rich dude is spending his own money?