close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hornady Rebate question

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by barnettbill, Apr 29, 2011.

1. barnettbill

barnettbill
    Expand Collapse

About how long has it been taking folks to get their bullets back for the Hornady rebate?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. nimbus

nimbus
    Expand Collapse

I got mine in about 1-1.5 weeks after mailing the coupon in. I mailed it certified usps.

3. barnettbill

barnettbill
    Expand Collapse

I got confirmation that they recieved my coupon about 2 and a half weeks ago. Still no bullets.

4. GioaJack

GioaJack
    Expand Collapse
    Conifer Jack

Depending on their current run and what you ordered it can vary anywhere from between 2 weeks to 2 months.

Two years ago, during the shortage they were taking as long as 3 months depending on the caliber, bullet style and weight.

Jack

5. engineermike

engineermike
    Expand Collapse

It may take awhile, but you can always send them an email and they will give you a better date of shipment or they will tell you they never received your order. I was one who waited 3 months, but I bought a set of dies a year later and my bullets came in about 3 weeks. You can call them too, I'm sure they would be glade to hear from you.

6. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel
    Expand Collapse

4 Weeks for me.

7. EL_NinO619

EL_NinO619
    Expand Collapse
    EX-Swage Monkey

Ha it just hit me. Your covering your arss on here about the LnL. It ran fine, you where just low on bullets and just scamed Hornady..now you have to leave a paper trial for your false problems...but no video proff. I understand they make good bullets, but come C4W thats one thing Hornady sells thats in stock..lol Say it say it your LnL ran great..

8. ChrisJn

ChrisJn
    Expand Collapse
    "Old Bill"

I am guessing about three weeks for me.
    But, you know, I could have sworn I ordered 500 165gr .40S&w. I actually received 155grain. No big deal and I didn't bother to query it. Maybe that's all they had in stock.