Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by BikerRN, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Here's hoping that my 14 tooth sprocket and saddlebags, the soft ones, will be in today.

I'm going to bed, it's late. When I awake the first place I will call will be my local Ducati dealer. Wish me luck. :)
  2. 14 Tooth: In, drop off Evangelina in the morning to have the 14T put on.

Bags: Not in yet. :(

It's a good thing I ordered early, still have a chance of getting the bags for when I need them.

3. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Bags? You don't need no steenking bags!;f
  4. lol, yeah I do.

I'm going to be starting a position in Home Health and use the bike to commute from patient to patient. Along with that I need to be able to carry iv, dressing and other medical supplies. I should probably have a HD Geezerglide for all the crap I will have to carry.
  5. ;) I'll trade my '03 K1200LT for your Duck, then you'll be able to carry ALL the stuff you need! And then some.....hehe.
  6. Thanks, but I think my bags will be in soon enough. :)
  7. The dealer put the 14 tooth sprocket on and I just rode it home. Man, what a freaking difference! I love it.

I can now actually get into second gear in rush hour traffic! :) I don't know what this will do to the topend as far as riding the highways, but it sure is nicer in town. I actually got into third gear w/o lugging the engine.

I doubt it will hurt the topspeed either, but it will allow me to use the overdrive gear at 65 MPH. Before I couldn't hardly ever use it. The 14T helps to keep the revs up, keeping the bike in the "sweet spot" as far as revs go, thus eliminating the low rev vibrations.

I will post more later, but as of now I'm loving it.