close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

home computer - photos blocked ...why ?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by wallyglock, Apr 27, 2010.

1. wallyglock

wallyglock
    Expand Collapse

was on a general dicussion forum on computer from work yesterday. had some very good pictures of food being prepared and some hints on how to fix this dish.
    this am when i tried to look at the SAME info on my home computer , it would ONLY print the script and not show any of the photos !
    a malwares block would appear at the bottom of the page saying it had blocked a malicious threat.

i find this pretty unusual and am wondering how much better the work computer is priotected than my home computer. at work they have something called sophos and i believe possibly macafee ?
    just thought i would get your opinions , comments

2. Toyman

Toyman
    Expand Collapse

Without seeing what the actual message is, or what the script is, there's no way for us to really figure out what might be going on. Is there a URL you can share?

3. area727

area727
    Expand Collapse
    G23

What internet browser are you using? It could be a setting in the browser that needs to be changed.