close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

holsters manufacture list

Discussion in 'Steyr Club' started by mrapathy2000, Aug 17, 2004.

1. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Sep 18, 2000
    Grumpyville
    Amadini of Italy also makes a duty holster for Steyrs. It's the "Ghost III" model.

Where'd you buy one in the US is anyone's guess

2. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Sep 18, 2000
    Grumpyville
    DeSantis now offers their "Speed Scabbard" and "Thumb Break Scabbard" holster to fit Steyr M-9 pistols.

My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that the belt slots are 1.75" wide.

3. LH2

LH2

Sep 16, 2005
    Arizona
    High Noon tells me they're working on holsters for the MA1 pistols, should be 2-3 mos for belt slide holsters such as the Topless.

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE

Feb 6, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Got a Hidden Ally tuckable from High Noon for $35 + $7 shipping in 4 days. Competent holster, although it is not a custom fit (supposed to fit Glock 19 also). Belt clip is bigger than my 1 1/4" belt and a little bit of the side of the trigger shows, but is servicable for a quick turnaround $35 M9 holster.

5. I take it that no one has found a suitable LEATHER duty holster for the M9-A1 pistol? How disappointing :sad: Does anything from Safariland even come close?

6. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ Millennium Member

Mar 17, 1999
    Western WA
    Totally necroposting, but HSGI Makes drop holsters that fit perfectly. Basically any nylon holster for the HK USPc ought to work.