close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Holsterama Holsters

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by .40Guy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. .40Guy

.40Guy

Oct 29, 2006
    N. Virginia
    I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped :supergrin: I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. true believer

true believer Moderator

Apr 17, 2000
    drexel hill pa

i second that!!
    got the emal, placed my order on wednesday and got it friday..
    thanks for a nice holster..
    :wavey:

3. touchmyGlock

touchmyGlock

Dec 31, 2007
    Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?

4. I've bought several holsters from them. Being just up the road from them, I usually get 24 hour service. Order is always right, and I'm satisfied with the quality of the merchandise.

5. touchmyGlock

touchmyGlock

Dec 31, 2007
    Well, I'm answering my own question here. I called them and asked if they have any discounts for GlockTalk members, they told me to use Promo Code GT10 for 10% off for GlockTalk.

So I ordered a pancake for my Glock 23 today, will see how it turns out.