close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holsterama Holsters

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by .40Guy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. .40Guy

.40Guy
    Expand Collapse

I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped :supergrin: I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

#1 .40Guy, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. true believer

true believer
    Expand Collapse

i second that!!
    got the emal, placed my order on wednesday and got it friday..
    thanks for a nice holster..
    :wavey:

3. touchmyGlock

touchmyGlock
    Expand Collapse

Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?

4. CajunBass

CajunBass
    Expand Collapse

I've bought several holsters from them. Being just up the road from them, I usually get 24 hour service. Order is always right, and I'm satisfied with the quality of the merchandise.

5. touchmyGlock

touchmyGlock
    Expand Collapse

Well, I'm answering my own question here. I called them and asked if they have any discounts for GlockTalk members, they told me to use Promo Code GT10 for 10% off for GlockTalk.

So I ordered a pancake for my Glock 23 today, will see how it turns out.