close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

holster

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by pupjoint, Apr 3, 2012.

1. pupjoint

pupjoint

Dec 3, 2007
    Spring, TX
    I have a H&K usp45c, and don't know what holster to get..I want a owb style...Any suggestions?

2. dogboy13

dogboy13

Nov 4, 2003
    Des Moines
    i carry my usp40c in a R Grizzle Georgia snap wen carrying owb it carries the pistol close and it's comfortable

3. Tiger

Tiger Millennium Member

Sep 25, 1999
    Pearland, Texas
  4. Mattducati

Mattducati

Mar 30, 2012
    Spartanburg, SC
    Milt sparks has an excellent owb holster in stock now for a uspc 45. I nearly bought it myself. $97 plus shipping. Check out their Facebook page. Go to photos, then in stock items.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Mattducati

Mattducati

Mar 30, 2012
    Spartanburg, SC
    I have a crossbreed like iwb holster I would sell or trade. Its for a uspc 45 and has crossbreed belt clips on it. I sold my uspc 45 last week to fund my Chantilly P7M13. $40 shipped to your door for the uspc 45 holster.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. The Retired Sarge

The Retired Sarge "The Sarge"

Feb 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I like and admire custom holsters in horse hide. That being said I have pretty much settled on Comp-tac kydex gear for all my carry options. Their stuff just plain works at very good prices with a production time of 3 days so you get your holster in about a week. Bill

7. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    For my USP45c I use a Desantis Thumb Break scabbard. It's one of my favorite holsters for a semi-auto pistol. I have the same one for my Sig 229 and love it! The price isn't bad either and they usually have them in stock!

:wavey: