close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by tdilillo1, Feb 26, 2012.

1. tdilillo1

tdilillo1

Feb 22, 2012
    What is the most comfortable and concealable holster for 30sf

2. Personally, I use a Crossbreed Supertuck for my 19, 23. The 30SF will also ride in a CBST after a few more range sessions.

3. tdilillo1

tdilillo1

Feb 22, 2012
  4. Wastelander

Wastelander NEVER BACK DOWN

Mar 1, 2010
    Nebraska Wasteland
    I'll reiterate what tinman said. You really can't go wrong with a Crossbreed holster. I have two of them, one for my 21 and 33.

5. tuica

tuica

Apr 28, 2009
    Portland,Oregon
    My latest "best" is the Raven, but give Glock's own Sport/Combat a try. Perhaps the best $15 you will ever spend. Good Luck.

6. dosei

dosei

Mar 22, 2005
    Upstate SC
    :thumbsup:

If there was a single "Best" holster for everyone...we would all already have it and you would not even need to ask what it is...because it would be the only one anybody was selling/making.

For Strong-Side IWB carry:
    The Versa-Max II made by Milt Sparks (and it's MANY clones) is one of the "Best". The Answer made by Tucker Gunleather (and it's many clones) is another one of the "Best".

But the OP does not list if they want to carry Strong-Side IWB, Appendix IWB, Strong-Side OWB, Ankle, Shoulder...no clue what their height or weight is...waist size...what kind of clothes they generally wear...

The more we know, the better tailored the information will be...

7. You mean like this? I prefer to think of it as an improved, and evolved version.

[​IMG]