close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Holster

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by crasha51pan, May 2, 2010.

1. crasha51pan

crasha51pan

Feb 5, 2010
    Just received my PM9. Starting to search for a holster, many of you have tried several or own several. I am thinking about a IWB, my intent is to be able to carry under a T-shirt with as little "print" as possible. Would consider a OWB if it would work under that circumstance.
    For you PM9 owners, I would be interested in hearing what would be "the one holster you simply would never get rid of. The one holster that has met your need for CCW above all the others "...TIA

2. Don Hume 721 OT for owb. A high rider that conceals well, fits the gun well, and you never know it is there. Well made and relatively inexpensive as well. I have one for my PPS as well. Love them both. Would buy them again.

3. the perfesser

the perfesser

Jun 24, 2007
    Like Hollander001, I like my Don Hume 721 OT (OWB) for two full-sized pistols, an XD 45 5" and a BHP. But for my PM9 I went with the Don Hume Yaqui slide -- it's the same model holster for the PM40 and PM9. I had to wet mold mine (the old "pistol-in-the-plastic-bag-in the-inside-moistened-holster-for-12-hours" trick), but it is small with good retention. Less that $30.

4. sambeaux2249

sambeaux2249

Dec 4, 2006
    Louisiana
    Hmm.... Milt Sparks IWB, and my Nemesis pocket holster.

5. crasha51pan

crasha51pan

Feb 5, 2010
    Appreciate the response. Looked at Milt Sparks VM 2, then I read the site, 7/8 month wait period. ??????????

6. ddc

ddc

Feb 12, 2005
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
  7. crasha51pan

crasha51pan

Feb 5, 2010
    Checked with Lightningarms, they said they don't carry or order a VM2 for the Kahr PM9 ????

8. sambeaux2249

sambeaux2249

Dec 4, 2006
    Louisiana
    I meant the Express Clipper... Available from Kahr for $65 I think .

Sam

9. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Feb 21, 2009
    I really like the Crossbreed Minituck for the PM9

10. I highly recommend the Crossbreed Minituck.I own 4 Crossbreed holsters and am amazed at their comfort and concealability.I have 3 supertucks for my larger handguns and the minituck for my PM9.I`m a heavyset man but I can carry the PM9 IWB with that minituck, wearing a pair of shorts and a Guy Harvey T-shirt , and no one would ever suspect that I`m armed.No printing at all. Congratulations on selecting the PM9 by the way.I find myself carrying mine practically all the time.

11. chance3290

chance3290 Fear Dli

Feb 7, 2005
    Georgia
    I'm waiting for my Crossbreed MicroClip for my Kahr PM9. I've heard good things about all of there holsters.

12. Short Bus

Short Bus

Jan 11, 2008
    Western NC
    I use a supertuck for my CW9 and it is wonderful. If you went with the minituck for the PM9, I'm sure you would love it.

13. eseaton

eseaton 'OP'

Jun 4, 2008