close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Holster Options - Comp Tac?

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by OmegaRunner, Jan 22, 2011.

1. OmegaRunner

OmegaRunner

May 15, 2009
    I have been considering the purchase of a G37 or G38. The gun would probably see service as my carry gun. Right now I carry a G26 or G19 in an MTAC holster and I really like it. Comp Tac does not list any of the GAP pistols as an option for any of their holsters. Can anyone tell me will the G37 fit in a holster for the G21?

2. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 NRA Member

Jul 27, 2007
    North Carolina
    Interesting.

I have a G37/38/39 slide version of the MTAC. Even if it's not listed on their web site, I'd send them an e-mail and see what they say. It may be that it's the same as the '45 ACP' slide they have listed.

3. dragbike

dragbike

Oct 5, 2010
    I e-mailed them a while back. They said the GAP mold broke and they didn't know when it would be fixed. :dunno:

4. xxlarge

xxlarge

Mar 15, 2009
    I bought a G38 from Ed's today...should be here tomorrow. I also ordered a Blade-Tech Nano for it. I have been wearing my G36 in a Nano for about a month now and find it very comfortable.

5. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

Jul 3, 2008
    Okemos, MI
    I too carry my G38 in a Blade-Tech Nano. It's a very comfortable holster that is very easy to draw and reholster from.