Holster for S&W M&P Shield

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I am looking for a IWB holster for my Shield. I want leather if possible. The issue I am having is I have some Talon grips on it and they rub my side a lot. I am wanting a holster that has material all the way out the grip. Thanks for any suggestions.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. hoghunter82

hoghunter82 FL Glocker #182

Best place for answers is the Smith and Wesson forum. They have a section specific to M&P pistols and there are a ton of threads on Shield holsters. I need to get a holster for the Shield as well. There are a lot of good suggestions with pics over there. Good luck.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. I talked to Raymond at Foxxholsters. Ordering a comfort cut option holster. Only $49.

Attached Files:

4. Nice choice. I love my crossbreed and anything like them seems to do the job very well. Most comfortable holster I've ever worn. Sold off all my others!!!

Should be wrenching instead of using TapaTalk

5. I just got an Old Faithful Holster for mine. I hade to make some adjustments to mine.

6. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Very cool. :thumbsup:

7. I am waiting for my pjholster's IWB to arrive. heard great things about the holster. you wont see many holsters that covers the grip. have you considered removing the stickers off of your pistol?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine