Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

holster for lc9?

Discussion in 'Ruger Club' started by EXETER, Aug 20, 2011.

Jul 23, 2009
    Picked up my new LC9 the other day and put about 150 rounds through it. Very nice!!!! Looks like I've got a new EDC; that is, if I can find the right holster for it. Not everyone has tooled up for the LC9 yet.
    Any suggestions? I like to carry IWB, with a body shield, butt forward cant. And fairly light weight leather. No point in putting a slim, lightwieght pistol in a heavy, bulky holster!
    I saw a picture of a Don Hume 715 with a body shield, but I can't find anyone with them in stock. Hume doesn't even mention them on their website.
    Anyway... whaddya think?:dunno:
  2. I alternate between a Glock 26 and a Ruger SP101 for daily concealed carry. I struggled for a long time to find a secure and comfortable holster. I have a large box full of well-known brands that just didn't do it for me.

So I read on here about others trying the Remora holster. I was skeptical at first until I bought one and tried it myself. It's priced right, very comfortable, and the gun won't move. Their model #4 would fit the LC9 according to their fitting charts. I bought mine with the sweat shield for an extra five dollars. Keeps the gun off of my skin.

I have no connection with the Remora folks. Just my unsolicited opinion. When you find something you like, you should tell others for their benefit. :)

Jul 23, 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'll look into the Remora.
  4. tim43

Dec 10, 2005
    My LC9 fits in the Don Hume IWB w/body shield I got for my PM9. I use a PM9 pocket holster from Don Hume also.