Holster for IDPA

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by sigman69, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Holsters for IDPA and USPSA....Recommendations Please.... General Firearms Forum Apr 12, 2015
    Favorite OWB IDPA Holster ? Holsters & Related Items Feb 13, 2015
    Holster Recommendation for Beretta 92 Custom Carry for IDPA and Carry... General Firearms Forum Jan 29, 2015
    Haugen Handgun Leather IDPA OWB Right Hand mahogany brown leather holster Holsters & Related Items Jun 28, 2014
    IDPA Holster and Mag Pouches General Competition Jun 2, 2014

2. That would be fine.

A more common choice might be a Comp-Tac., but that Safariland would work fine too.

#2 4Rules, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  3. I had one of those, it was a good solid holster.
    Kind of heavy but good quality.

Some say a suede lining will slow down your draw. I am not fast enough for that to matter.
    Some say a suede lining will hold grit and wear your finish faster than smooth leather or bare kydex. Mine didn't. Kept clean, it was gentle on the blue.

$31.60 is a steal if they don't eat you up with high shipping charges.

You need magazine carriers for two reload magazines, too.

#3 Jim Watson, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  4. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

I used that same exact holster for a few years in IDPA. They were quite popular for awhile. It was the same holster my instructor used when I took the IDPA Safety Officer course whole lot of years ago, so I figured he knew what he was doing. ;)

That paddle is actually the most comfortable paddle I have ever come across. That is a great price and I don't think you'll regret it one bit.