close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Holster for Glock 21?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by triker, Nov 11, 2011.

1. triker

triker

Aug 21, 2006
    iowa
    OK guys, got my new Glock 21 and need a holster for it. Probably CC on belt. Any good suggestions for holster that will work for this type CC? thanks triker

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. G23G21

G23G21

Aug 22, 2008
    I'm kinda partial to the Bianchi 19L, YMMV. HTH

P.S. They're made in Mexico these days. :steamed:

3. Need a little more info. How much do you want to spend? IWB or OWB? Leather of kydex?

4. Broncbuster

Broncbuster Dying Breed

Jan 7, 2009
    Georgia USA
  5. SolidBrass

SolidBrass Against Shiny

Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  6. wuvmyglock

wuvmyglock

May 20, 2010
    I carry mine in a crossbreed supertuck which is an IWB holster. Comfortable enough for all day wear... Conceals well.. Also tuckable...

7. SolidBrass

SolidBrass Against Shiny

Sep 2, 2011
    That's the other one people always bring up as being very nice. FYI (to OP) Crossbead is kydex mounted on leather.

8. ken grant

ken grant

Apr 3, 2004
    middle ga.
    I have 2 drawers full of holsters,both expensive and cheap but I find myself using the Glock Sport/Combat more than any of them when carrying OWB.

I either wear inside the belt or outside the belt depending on dress.
    I have the Sport/Combat for both large and small frame pistols and like both very much.

Everyonce in awhile I give them a spray coat of Silicone inside and let dry.
    This makes drawing very smooth.

9. Broiler Monster

Broiler Monster

Sep 1, 2004
    Tennessee
    I am a fan of the Crossbreed Super Tuck. I carry the big 21 comfortably in the waistband. Check them out. they are a good American company.

10. I'll 2nd the Glock Sport/Combat holster. For less than $15 it is more holster than others at 3 times the price. Buy yourself one to hold you over until you can get your Raven.

I've been using my Sport/Combat holster for working on 3 years and it's been my daily carry holster and my IDPA holster and I can't recommend it enough. And the plus side, the Glock holster for the larger, 20/21 Glocks, will work with the standard size Glocks, too. I'm setting here with my Gen4 G26 in my Glock 21's Sport/Combat holster. Not too bad for the $12 I spent on it.

11. DFin

DFin

Mar 22, 2008
    I have been using these a DeSantis "The Insider" model. It is a $26.00 leather IWB holster with a belt clip located high on the holster close to the very rear of the pistols slide. This allows it to be tucked deep into the waistband and is very good for concealing this large pistol. Another plus is that the same size holster works for the Glock 17 & 22 too.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  12. wuvmyglock

wuvmyglock

May 20, 2010
    And don't forget..... A good holster is useless without a good gun belt....

13. elde

elde Lifetime Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Tx
  14. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

Sep 1, 2005
    NW IN
    I'm selling a Comptac C-Tac for a G21 in the classified section here. :whistling:

In my biased, pushy sales technique of an opinion, I'd say it's possibly the finest IWB holster ever made for the impressive, full figured, Glock 21, and if you were able to find one gently used and at a steal of a price at one of the most popular online gun forums...well I think that my friend would be the deal of a lifetime on a holster that will serve you well for at least that long!

:whistling:

:supergrin:

15. Tank55

Tank55

Jan 3, 2012
    I bought a fobus for mine works great .

16. Sean R

Sean R

Aug 7, 2011
    Glocktown MA
    I have an IWB holster for my G20 made by a company called The Holster Works. The holster is made from kydex, fits like a glove and like most good holsters has adjustable tension.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

17. randyc74

randyc74

Mar 10, 2008
    Northern Illinois
    Good advise!