close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Holster for G26

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Badge 214, May 18, 2011.

1. Badge 214

Badge 214

May 11, 2011
    Looking for a new holster for a G26. What are you guys using for CCW rigs? I am looking mostly for IWB holsters but would like to know what you use for belt slide also. Photos would be a great help if you have them.

Thanks

Greg

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. tonyparson

tonyparson

Jan 20, 2008
    Dayton, TN.
    I use a Comp-Tacc Minotaur MTAC Holster, its the most comfortable IWB holster on the market. ... And welcome to Glock talk..:wavey:

Last edited: May 18, 2011

3. PhoenixCCW

PhoenixCCW

Jul 5, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    I really love the 'Dual Carry' from Bullard Leather. It's like a dream after wasting tons of money on lesser holsters. The downside though is they're about 3-4 months wait time on those due to demand.

4. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

Jul 9, 2000
    Snohomish, WA. USA
    I have been using a Blade Tech NANO IWB for the past month on my G26 and I really like it. It is very comfortable and the gun disappears under just a t shirt.
    I just got a NANO for my G30 yesterday and have been wearing it and it to is the most comfortable and concealable IWB I have ever used for my G30.
    I am sold on these NANO holsters and will use them whenever I carry a Glock IWB. I just haven't found anything in kydex that rides as good on the hip IWB as the NANO does and I've tried just about all of the IWB's out there.
    Go to www.blade-tech.com and look up the NANO and they have some good pictures of it being worn IWB, and a good description of the holster.

5. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Gen4 BETATester

Jan 15, 2011
    Just thought I drop in and say welcome to Glock Talk.

6. zigzagg321

zigzagg321 clever quip

Jul 21, 2010
    S Oh
    comp-Tac MTAC for my 26. I really like it, I also use their OWB Paddle for Winter carry.

7. glockurai

glockurai

Sep 2, 2010
    Florida
    You might want to look at the Crossbreed Supertuck (crossbreedholsters.com). Its the best IWB I've had.

8. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    CrossBreed or Side Armor is what I usually use.

:50cal:

9. Jason_R

Jason_R

May 17, 2011
  10. I have a Galco Summer Comfort holster, and I really like it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. cole

cole Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    For me, small gun, small holster. Also, the smaller the gun the more vertical I prefer to carry it. I like clip-on holsters for small guns (simple and low-profile), as well as kydex for all my guns for gaming and very hot days. Wet leather against skin sucks.

12. GoldDot40

GoldDot40

Jul 29, 2010
    +1 for Crossbreed Supertuck. I absolutely love mine. It's extremely comfortable and conceals very well.

13. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Jan 19, 2004
    Louisville Kentucky
    I've been using this $20 Don Hume IWB with the steel clip & it gets alot of use & cost very little for a boned leather holster..

Glock 26 in Don Hume IWB
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. glockurai

glockurai

Sep 2, 2010
    Florida
  15. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    I use a Galco UDC. Very little of the hook shows on my belt, and it's tuckable. I'm very pleased with it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  16. Oaklane

Oaklane

Feb 6, 2011
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I agree with Glock17L, Thats what I use and like and I just got a Bianchi from a guy on here, same general style only has a higher sweat guard. Love the clip on's. Lot easier for an older "portly" gentleman such as myself:supergrin: I do have a cross breed, while comfortable, it's a pain in the azz to me.

17. aaronmj

aaronmj

Dec 22, 2010
    Argyle, NY
  18. sgt-spam

sgt-spam NRA Life Member

Jan 24, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I use a Galco Royal Guard for glovebox / bag carry, and a Crossbreed SuperTuck for IWB.