Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Holster for 20sf - having a hard time finding this size

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by #23, Mar 19, 2012.

Jan 25, 2010
    Need holster for 20 sf to use as woods gun.

Most (ok, all) holsters that I really like online do not include the 20sf in gun list. This is a new gun for me, so I am unsure how to converse with the makers, i.e. would it be the same size as for the 21sf?

I am looking for an OWB. The UBG Regulator would be ideal but the 20sf is not listed specifically.

Any help appreciated, thank you. I am a newbie to this forum and to the 20sf in particular.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  2. PlasticFan

Sep 6, 2010
    Any G20 holster should do.

3. Remington 870

Remington 870

Feb 29, 2012
    any holster that fits a glock 21 will also work. for woods carry you cant go wrong with a blackhawk serpa. or the factory sport/combat holster.
  4. G21FAN

G21FAN Useless loser Millennium Member

Apr 23, 1999
    Pell City, Alabama
    And any Glock 21 holster
  5. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Jul 22, 2011
    NE Oklahoma
    The Glock 20, 20sf, 21, and 21sf will ALL fit in the same holster. So if they have a holster for a Glock 21, it will fit your 20sf perfectly also...and more than likely any holster that will fit a 17 or a 22 will also fit your 20sf...

I bought a max-tuck from white hat holsters for my G27, but I had them make the kydex for a 23 since it would fit both and Id have more options on down the road, like if I bought a 19 or a 23, this holster would work for them as well. And, believe it or not, my 20sf will fit into it also!!! I couldnt believe it at first, and it is hard on the kydex and leather, so it isnt something Im going to do unless Im in a pinch...
    Just goes to show how alike Glocks are....
  6. Dale Fricke Gideon Elite meets your specs for OWB G20sf.
  7. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Jul 22, 2011
    NE Oklahoma
  8. Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    I'm getting ready to order some from here for my Glocks. I have their IWB holsters (MTAC, Infidel) but need a paddle and perhaps a belt holster for OWB.

Pricing is not too bad, either. They're local for me, so I have to pay sales tax, but I don't mind--their customer service is first-class.
  9. NIB

Jul 26, 2002
    Lost Angeles
    If it fits the Glock 21 then it will fit a Glock 20. They are the same frame and slide size.
  10. teflondog

Apr 2, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    I vote for the Safariland ALS 6378. I have one for my Glock 21SF and it's the best OWB I've tried. Don't be fooled by the name though. They call it a "concealment" holster but it's too bulky to conceal IMO.
  11. I LOVE my Hunter pro ride check out the Hunter holster. I spent months looking for mine. so many benefits. carry my 10 mm every day don't even know it is there most of the time.

Jan 25, 2010
    Thanks everybody for the info.

Any additional recommendations welcome.

13. jwhite75

jwhite75 Gubmint Worker

Jan 6, 2009
    Dub V
    Any G21 holster....
  14. DRJ1911

Jun 30, 2011
    I just received two holsters from Adams leather for my new 30sf and am very happy them. I got a pancake and a IWB along with a single mag carrier. I own several Milt Sparks rigs for my 1911s but I think any future holsters will be from Adams. Hope this helps.

P.S. They make the best looking mag carriers I have ever seen.

15. crash_gsxr750

crash_gsxr750 Arrows first

Apr 22, 2008
    Tommy theis for IWB