Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.


Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, Oct 19, 2005.

  1. okie

    okie GT Mayor

    Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    Once I was sick and I had to go to an ear, nose, and throat man to get

    There are ear doctors, nose doctors, throat doctors, gynecologists,
    proctologists. Any place you got a hole, there's a guy who specializes in
    your hole. They make an entire career out of that hole.

    And if the ear doctor, nose doctor, throat doctor, gynecologist, or
    proctologist can't help you, he sends you to a surgeon. Why? So he can
    make a new hole!