Holder's New School Discipline Guidelines: Stop Targeting Minorities

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Holder's New School Discipline Guidelines: Stop Targeting Minorities

Holder should be a substitute teacher in Atlanta for a week or two. Take a new name and just be a Joe Blow sub that no one in the school knows who he is.

He is full of crap.

Holdem needs to watch a couple of movies.

The Principal

Lean on Me

another link
    Holder: School discipline racially biased, too harsh

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 DOC44, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. Loading...

3. LOL!!!! They will warehouse the wild thugs in school rather than the jails. I feel sorry for the kids that are there to actually try and better themselves.

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Could it be that black kids get disciplined more often because they commit more infractions of school regulations than white kids do? (That's a question, not a statement.)

Could Holder be purposefully putting the cart before the horse in a racist attempt in deflect people's attention away from the truth?
  5. The local big city newspaper that I use to read had a page of wanted criminals. They always had a token white guy on the page for check fraud among the parade of murderers and rapists. Eventually, they just gave up and dropped the page altogether.
  6. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Is anyone against this part?
  7. Depends on the disciplinary history of the specific students.
  8. NO! everyone has to bite the same old green weenie.

however some school systems had a discipline code that steps up the punishment for an offense based on the number of previously offenses. This would cause frequent discipline problem students to receive different punishment for an offense. Johnny, this is the third time you have been to the office by 3 different teachers this week. You need to go home until you decide you want to act like you are supposed to at school.

9. I think we should go all the way with this, although it will be costly. Let the thugs go completely unpunished, let them knockout, flash mob, steal, molest, rape, sell drugs, use drugs, etc. Society(by this I mean moderates, those who are asleep, liberals who have a shred of common sense) needs to see how the thug will affect them. When liberal John Smith sees his 13yr old son with facial lacerations, beaten because his son was a certain color, he'll come around. When the local commie "nature supermarket" is looted to destruction, they will take the necessary action or go out of business. Conservatives, meanwhile, should carry on defending against scum, but try to let liberals get a good taste of it(in other words, do nothing to help "known" liberals). Eventually, the mass populace(excluding the liberals who will never get it) will demand an extermination of anything savage(regardless of color).
  10. i own a ax?
  11. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

I honestly believe that no govt official has risen to this high a rank, with this big of a chip on their shoulder.
  12. This was already implemented last summer here in my son's school and they have been going out of their way not to punish any black kids and crack down twice as hard on white kids.
    This was even told to us parents that this has to happen by law or decree and that we should prepare ourselves.
    I almost flipped out and had several huge arguments but ended up not going anywhere with it, was like talking to a brick wall.
    After getting a couple calls from school for some petty crap or when my son was defending himself from being bullied by some black kids I just told the teachers and principals that I stand behind my son 100% and that they can take their PC and racially charged bull and put it where the sun don't shine.
    The same kids that tried bullying my son were expelled and or send home for the same stuff last year but this year they are untouchables and encouraged to behave this way.
    And don't think for a moment that these poor misunderstood minority angels have not figured this out, as have their parents when little Shawquany gets in trouble they scream it's because he / she is black and everyone in school goes and gives them another chance again.
    It is the most infuriating thing I have ever gone through with his school.
  13. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Home school is becoming more and more popular.

Gee, I just don't understand why.....
  14. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Holder is a racist.
  15. The question is- is it accurate?
  16. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Yes. And yes.
  17. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Is it not accurate? Yes, I am always skeptical of news I read.

"Similar misbehavior" would lead me to believe similar in all regards, including quantity, and it lacks anything indicating there is a different quantity between black and white students anecdotally mentioned.

On the surface, I can not disagree with the statement I quoted previously.

OTOH, public schools suck, and I don't think Hold'em is doing anything to quantitatively make them better.
    #16 HalfHazzard, Jan 8, 2014
  18. You tell us. You brought it up.
  19. A good friend is a teacher in the suburbs of NYC. He says he doesn't teach, he does crowd control.
  20. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

No, I referenced an article posted by someone else and asked if anyone disagreed with one statement in the article.

Is this wrong? I'm not the writer and don't have the sources. Is Breitbart known to be "shoddy" news? Therefore...

#19 HalfHazzard, Jan 8, 2014
  21. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member