Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Hogzilla on National Geographic...

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by ECVMatt, Mar 20, 2005.

1. ECVMatt

Apr 13, 2003
    So Cal
    NG Explorer had a great show about hogzilla (1000 lbs and 12 ft long) and wild hogs in general. I won't tell you what they found in their examination of the carci, but it was a great show. It showed hog hunting with dogs and rifles. I recomend it to anyone interested in hog hunting...

2. StockGlock23

StockGlock23 Hilarious!

Aug 10, 2004
    Bremen, IN
    So what did they find? You can't dangle the carrot and not let the horse eat.

3. TriMode

TriMode Cranky Member

May 29, 2003
    I'm thinkin' they found some nice parasitic Trichina (trik-eye-na) worms. I haven't seen the show yet so I could be wrong. They can be ingested by consuming undercooked pork. They make nice cysts in your muscles in which grow new worms. This is a wonderful condition called trichinosis.

Associated Press Writer

ALAPAHA, Ga. (AP) - A team of National Geographic experts has confirmed south Georgia's monster hog, known to locals as Hogzilla, was indeed real _ and really, really big.

They also noted the super swine didn't quite live up to the 1,000-pound, 12-foot hype generated when Hogzilla was caught on a farm last summer and photographed hanging from a backhoe.