close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HK smith?

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by Cerebrus, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Cerebrus

Cerebrus
    Expand Collapse

As in does anyone know of a good one? I need to send the full gun in to have the sights adjusted.. the guy that I paid to do it did not do such a stellar job..:upeyes: this is for a USP .40 full size.. I would like the POA to match the POI

2. H&K 4 LIFE

H&K 4 LIFE
    Expand Collapse
    Leonum A Ignis

Is it the windage or elevation that is incorrect? Windage is easily corrected by simply drifting the rear sight.

HK pistols are factory zeroed at 25 meters for a "straight on" hold, the front sight should cover the intended target. POI will occur in front of the dot on the front sight. This is already the POA/POI sight alignment your desire.

In addition, there are also six different factory height front sights for the USP that will allow you to alter the factory sight picture.

#2 H&K 4 LIFE, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  3. Cerebrus

Cerebrus
    Expand Collapse

The sights are not original HK they are Tru-dot night sites that were put in.. so it went from poa being spot on to poi.. now its poi is low and to the left. I do not have the correct tools on hand to mess with it. Basically I am one step out from returning the slide with the original sights back to HK, as my 1911's have taken over edc and night stand duties